Vows

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR P.O.V

Deep within the forest, there is a place where beauty takes on physical form. Flowers bloom in a multitude of alluring colours while the sun shone through the trees creating multiple streams of light to land on the forest floor. Every now and then, the call of a bird would remind the person of where they were. It was a place that was truly thriving with the best nature had to offer. What a perfect venue to hold a wedding.

Friends and family gather and sit in the provided seating, excitedly waiting for the ceremony to commence. At the alter stood a tall, lean and handsome man. He looked nervous and anxious but the smile glued upon his face exclaimed nothing but happiness. Today was the day he would take his vows and become wedded to the love of his life. Just the thought of his girl walking down the aisle sends giving shivers down his spine. He has waited the longest time to experience these coming moments. He looked to the front to observe the wedding guests, the ones who made it possible for this day to even happen and for that he is extremely thankful.

The sound of music playing awoke him from is reverie, it was now that he panicked, the butterflies in his stomach doubled in size, he was dazed in the movement. By the help of his best man, he was now relaxed and ready in position, ready to dive into this new life ahead of him.

Clearing from the trees blocking his vision came the beautiful bridesmaids who spiritedly paced down the flower petal coated aisle. The groom took this time to take a breath as nothing could prepare him for the beauty that came after. As soon as he saw the white of the dress, he knew it was her. In seconds that felt like hours, she finally emerged into full sight.

Her beautiful long white gown hugged her body in all the right places. The first thing she saw were the eyes of the onlooking guests looking at her in awe. She blushed at these actions as it was the first time she had so much attention from so many people. Her eyes then raked to the front where she found the studying eyes of her husband to be staring right back at her. His deep dark eyes seemed as if they were peering into her soul, making her heart beat faster than it already was.

She walked down the aisle as if she were gliding on ice, her presence was so overwhelming that she shone brighter than the sun. Her smile was the most captivating thing for the groom as it was only directed towards him.

Within the time of seconds which felt like hours for the both of them, they were finally face to face with one another. He couldn’t help but grasp onto to her small hands and squeeze them tight, he didn’t know what to do with himself as the beauty standing before him had him at a loss for words.

She didn’t know how he could possibly get more handsome, but he did. His hold on her hands reassured her that everything was real, today they were getting married.

The priest started his preaching, declaring that today we will be bonded through holy matrimony and live an everlasting life with one another. Then came our own oath of vows;

“I Oh Sehun, vow to love you right till the day I die, I will love and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter