Friends

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                             

                                        

 

SERA P.O.V

I look down at my wrist to see Sehun’s hand, I look up to meet the back of his head as he silently pulls me down the hallway. Up ahead is the outdoor courtyard where he continues to drag me until we reach the table and chairs. He then casually sits down, bringing me along with him.

“Sera-ah” he calls.

“Y-yes” I reply awkwardly.

“What was that about?” he asks as he turns his face towards me. Who does this guy think he is? We barely know each other and he is already so comfortable with me. I mean sure he is a nice guy and all from what I’ve seen, but it’s just so random to have this stranger act like he is concerned for me.

“Um well, Jaehee and I aren’t exactly on good terms with each other, I kinda accidently knocked her down yesterday and she has been a pain ever since” I respond as I didn’t want to seem rude.

“Ahh so she is a bully, and her target is you.” I don’t know how exactly to respond to that so I just nod in agreement.

“But don’t worry Sera-ah, now that I’m here I will protect you so you won’t get hurt by her ever again”

“Bwo!” I ask in surprise

“What” he responds with a pout

“Well it’s just that, you barely know me Sehun-shi, we are strangers to one another and out of the blue you show up to my school and suddenly want to protect me? Forgive me if I seem rude but, why would you do all that for someone you don’t even know?”

He nods, showing he understands my concern

“Ahh so it’s like that is it? Well Sera-ah, I think that since I’m the new student, someone should show me around the school and I believe that you are the perfect person to do it” he gives me a cheeky grin that I can’t help but find cute. Wait, did he just ask me to show him around the school?

“Well, um okay” I just can’t seem to say no to this guy

“Great” He stands up and pulls me along with him. He places his arm around my shoulder and starts walking, guiding me along as well.

“Since you find it awkward, we can spend this time to get to know each other b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter