SIWON BELIEVE TO THE LIE

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon bring WookKi into the house, He then push WookKi softly to seat on the sofa in the living room. WookKi look at Siwon. 

"How could you Won ah. I though you will be worried about me, but you were here and kissing with him? Maybe both of you having a not night last night in our room. Am i right?" WookKi ask with a derogatory tone.

Siwon sigh, then seat beside WookKi. WookKi avoid to look at Siwon. 

"No, it's not like what you though WookKi ah. It were Kyu who were seducing me. We don't have a night together last night. Please believe me." Siwon said.

Siwon grab WookKi's right hand and hold it. WookKi become more relax with Siwon. 

"I don't know whether to believe you or not? I were so disapointed with you Won ah. He were my dongsaeng. How could you." WookKi said.

"Look, I am sorry. To me, you are the one who stay in my heart. Not him. Please believe in me." Siwon said.  

WookKi look at Siwon then he sigh. "It's hard to believe in you back Choi Siwon. You betray me with my own dongsaeng." WookKi said.

WookKi stand up from the sofa then walk to the stair. Siwon look at WookKi who were leaving.

"WookKi ah." Siwon call WookKi.

WookKi look back at Siwon.

"Where do you sleep last night?" Siwon ask.

"I sleep at your suite." WookKi said then climb the stair to upstair.

Siwon smile listen to what WookKi said. "So, he don't go to any man house. I should not believe in what Kyuhyun said." Siwon said then smile. 

But Siwon's smile not last longer. "I should check first." Siwon said.

Siwon go to the upstair and walk to his room with WookKi. Siwon open the door and spot WookKi on the bed under the blanket. Siwon walk closer to the bed then look at WookKi. WookKi were sleeping but Siwon can see that his cheeks were wet with tears. Siwon wiped the tears then kiss WookKi's forehead.

"I will try to protect our relationship WookKi ah. I will try." Siwon said.

Siwon walk away from the bed then grab his towel. After grab his towel, Siwon walk to the bathroom and take a bath. He want to go to the Wonder Hotel.

____________

Siwon park his car at the parking lot that were exclusive to him, the president of the Wonder Hotel. Siwon reach his briefcase beside him at the passenger seat, then get out from the car. Usually, Siwon will stop his car in front of the entrance and get out there, then the worker will park his car, but today he want to walk by his own feet. Siwon walk to the entrance then walk straight to the reception. The staf there look at Siwon.

"Mr. Siwon. What can I help you?" The staf ask.

Siwon smile. "I want to ask, is that my friend, WookKi were here last night?" Siwon ask.

"Wait for a minute, I will check for that." The staf said then check on her computer. 

Siwon wait patiently. Then the staf look again at him.

"No, there are no one name WookKi come last night. And your suite also empty from last night." The staf said.

Siwon suprise. "Are you sure?" Siwon ask.

"Yes, there is not data about your friend come to our hotel last night." The staf said.

Siwon just remain silent before he leave. The staff seat back at her seat. Actually the night shift staf had delete the data just like Kyuhyun comand. That's why there are no data about WookKi come to the hotel last night. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter