DONGHAE'S PLAN

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae look at the invitation that be sent to the Suju. 

"Wow, we have been dominated to be The Best Boy Group, The Best New Boy Group and some of us were being dominated to an solo award. Congractulation you guys." Leeteuk said after reading the invitation card of Mnet Asian Music Award (MAMA).

"You to Hyung. But, congractulation more to Hae, because he got 3 award to be dominated. The Best Solo Singer, The Best New Solo Singer and also the Best Singer in A boy Group." Yesung add. 

Donghae just smile. "Gomawo Hyung. I will never be at this stage withoul all of you." Donghae said and look at the members.

All of them smile to Donghae. 

"But, Hae Hyung, you will be compete with Kyuhyun for The Best Solo Singer, do you think you can win over him?" Ryeowook ask.

"Sure." Donghae said with a confident voice.

"I hope you win." Sungmin add.

_________

Donghae walk to the SM Entertainment's cafeteria. He buy some coffe from the machine then walk out back from there. Suddenly, he stop. he look at two person that were eating together happily. His heart suddenly feel hurt and fill with jealous.

Eunhyuk and Yoona does not realise Donghae were there. They just eating their food and have a chit chat happily.Donghae just ignore them and walk out from the cafeteria.

"Why I become like this? Why I feel so hurt when I see him with Yoona. He just a Hyung for me, or did my heart had change?" Donghae asking in his head while walking to the practise room, to where the other Suju member be. "If my heart change, then it change to a wrong person. Hyukkie Hyung will never love me more than a dongsaeng. The, I still be the one who hurt." Donghae said to himself.

Donghae arrived in front of Suju practise room. He look at the poster of Suju on the door. "For now. let's me just focus how to get revenge on Kyuhyun. Then, after that I will think this thing again." Donghae said to himself before he open the door.

________

Eunhyuk were wearing a white top tank and a short pant, he is seating n the sofa at the living room while watching the tv, Eunhyuk had dyed his hair back to black. Donghae walk out from the kitchen after finish washing the dish. When Donghae see Eunhyuk, he try to walk straight to the stair. Eunhyuk look at Donghae. Eunhyuk relaise that Donghae want to avoid him since this morning.

"Hae ah.." Eunhyuk call Donghae.

Donghae stop. He does not look at Eunhyuk.

"Hae ah. Why you keep avoiding me since this morning? Did I do something wrong?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae still not turn arround. "No, I does not avoid you." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk sigh. Eunhyuk stand up and walk to Donghae. Donghae does not realise Eunhyuk were behind him. Eunhyuk suddenly back hug Donghae. Donghae suprise. Eunhyuk place his chin on Donghae's shoulder.

"If you don't avoid me, why you are not looking at me when you talk to me? You are not a great liar, you know that?" Eunhyuk ask. While he were talking, his warm breath can be feel at Donghae's ear.

"ah... eh... Hyung.... I.... really does not... avoid you." Donghae said with stammers voice.

Without Eunhyuk realising, he were touching Donghae's abs and keep rubing it. Donghae shudder. "Why he do that?" Donghae asking in his head.

"Hyung, I want to go and sleep." Donghae said.

"it still early. let stay like this for a while." Eunhyuk said.

"but why?" Donghae ask. He hold Eunhyuk's hand and put it away so he were free from Eunhyuk's embrace. Donghae turn and face Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk look at Donghae. "You were rubbing my abs. Why you do that?" Donghae ask.

"Did I? Mianhei Hae ah." Eunhyuk said he suddenly become shy and his face trun red.

Donghae sigh. "What you really want?" Donghae ask.

"I want to know what you gonna do next?" Eunhyuk ask.

"What do you mean?" Donghae ask again.

"Your plane next for Kyuhyun." Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae nod his head. "For now, i will try to go back at Siwon's house and take the evidence that I with Kyuhyun were sibbling and the evidence that I had be Siwon's lover also the evidence that Kyuhyun were a lover to Siwon." Donghae said.

"Theh, what will you do next?" Eunhyuk ask.

"I will exposed to the world, what he had did to me." Donghae said.

"And, how is that?" Eunhyuk ask again. 

"After MAMA award. There are a talk show, Strong Heart that invited me and to be there and I had check that Kyuhyun also be invite there." Donghae said.

"Oh, the show that the guest share their story right? But, are you sure to do that? Because the show were aired live." Euunh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter