DONGHAE VS KYUHYUN

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun throw his phone to the floor. Yuri shock and look at the phone that had broken into piece. 

"Kyu ah. Why?" Yuri ask.

Kyuhyun breath like a mad person and make Yuri worried. 

"Sent me home now." Kyuhyun said.

"But you have an interview after this." Yuri said.

"I said, sent me home now!" Kyuhyun shout.

Yuri just nod her head. "Arrasso." Yuri said. 

Yuri call their driver to pick them up. After that he call the reporter to cancel the interview and said that Kyuhyun were not feeling well. 

Kyuhyun remeber the phone call earlier. "Did Siwon have someone else behind me? How could him. But, who's voice is that?" Kyuhyun asking in his head.

Yuri walk to Kyuhyun. "Kyu ah, the driver were here." 

Kyuhyun stand up and lead the way to the car while Yuri were following him from behind. 

____________

Donghae smirk. He can see Kyuhyun quickly get of from the car and walk into the house as fast as he can. 

"Mianhei Kyu ah. You were the one who start this game. If you does not stole him from me, all this is never happen. Let's see how you handle this." Donghae said then told the taxi driver to start moving.

____________

Kyuhyun walk into their room. He look arround and spot Siwon who just finish taking shower and still wearing a bathrobe. Siwon suprise when spot Kyuhyun were there.

"Kyu ah, what are you doing here so early?" Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. "Why? You afraid that I will caught you with your another lover here?" Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon become more shock. "What are you talking about?" Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun feel annoyed. "There is someone using your phone and call me. Then ask you did you finish take your shower." Kyuhyun said.

Siwon suprise. "Did Donghae do that?" Siwon asking in his head.

"What did you talking about. I were alone here." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun glare at Siwon. Kyuhyun sigh. "Alright. I will let this pass for today. But, if I know you had someone behind my back, I will never let it pass." Kyuhyun said. 

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. "I promise you, I will never ever cheat on you. Even after WookKi die, I had promise myself to take care of you like I do to WookKi." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun force a bitter smile to Siwon.

___________

The Suju were doing their interview with K-Pop Star News. 

"So, we heard that Suju were really success. Your song had be in the first place in chart of Korean Music since all of you release it. What did all of you feel about that?" The reporter ask.

"Well, we actually very happy and proud of ourself. And I can't stop crying when thinking that our song still in the first chart untill today." Leeteuk said.

"Yes, it so right." Yesung add.

"But, does not all of you worried?" The reporter ask again.

"About what?" Sungmin ask.

"Well, right under the first place, which it, second place now is Kyuhyun's song. His song maybe will beat you soon." The reporter said.

Donghae smile. "Maybe his song will beat our song soon. But, we can stop him." Donghae said.

"And, how is that?" The reporter ask.

"Let's just wait and see." Donghae said again.

__________

Kyuhyun open the envelope. All details about Lee Donghae were in there. Kyuhyun look the paper one by one.

"He lived in New York since he were one years old? He lived with his host family. Attend a good school and even graduate from the best college there and major in acting and singing." Kyuhyun read it.

"He had such a good background. So, he were not my hyung. He also were so arrogant and bold. How come he were my hyung." Kyuhyun said in his head.

Kyuhyun put the envelope on the table. Kyuhyun sigh. "Whoever he is, he will never ever can beat me. I will make sure of that." Kyuhyun said. The door be knock, Kyuhyun look at the door.

Yuri open the door and look at Kyuhyun. Kyu ah, are you ready?" Yuri ask.

"Yes. Let's go. I will show that Suju who is the real winner and how the way to sing better on the stage." Kyuhyun said.

They were going to Music Bank live show.

__________

"All of you were ready?" Jihyo ask.

"Yes Noona. we are ready." Leeteuk said.

"Great. let's go." Jihyo said.

Suju were walking out from their waiting room. They are going to be the emcee for 5 minutes and talk about them.

"I were so nervous. I don't know what should we talk about." Ryeowook said.

"It's okay. let's just enjoy ourself." Donghae said and put his hand to Ryeowook's shoulder.

"Hae Hyung, you were so great, I never see you nervous when we sing on the stage." Ryeowook said.

"It's because Ihad sing at the street before." Donghae said without realising that he were exposing his life when he were WookKi.

"You had sing at the street before? When?" Sungmin who just heard ask.

Donghae suprise when he realising that he just told Ryeowook about his life when he were WookKi.

"Did I said I have sing at the street

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter