YOU GONNA BE MINE

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun walk to the lift with his manager, Yuri. Yuri were explaining Kyuhyun schedule for today and Kyuhyun were listening to her. 

"After this you will have press conference at Wonder Hotel. Then 2 hour after the press conference you will attend the live talk show at KBS. Then you will have to attend the live music show also at the KBS. After that we have to go to the company because the president want to meet you." Yuri said.

"Arrasso Noona. What hotel is we are going now?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Wonder Hotel." Yuri said. 

They get out from the lift. Kyuhyun suddenly stop when heard Yuri said the name of the hotel. 

"Wonder Hotel?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Yes, Wonder Hotel. Why? You don't want to go there?" Yuri ask again.

Kyuhyun remain silent. "Wonder Hotel is Siwon hyung's hotel. So that's mean I might be will meet him or should I go and meet with him." Kyuhyun said in his head.

"Kyu ah. Are you ok?" Yuri ask.

Kyuhyun look at Yuri. "Yes I am. Let's go. We don't want to be late right?" Kyuhyun ask then walk to their van. 

Kyuhyun seat at the back while Yuri seat in front with the driver. Kyuhyun look outside the window and think about Siwon while smilling. 

"Siwon Hyung, we gonna meet again today. After we shared the kiss last night, I really sure that you had start to develop some love feeling to me now. I will go to you and comfirm it myself. Just wait for me Hyung." Kyuhyun said in his head.

__________________

Siwon seat in his room and look blankly outside the window. Siwon were thinking about Kyuhyun and WookKi. 

"Did Kyuhyun really tell me the truth? Did WookKi really has someone else behind me? I hate this. I had avoid WookKi since last night. I just remain silent when he talk with me. Should I not do that? If he found someone else, then I also try hard so his heart stay with me. But, How about Kyu? Why did I kiss him last night? Why I reply the kiss? Why I feel that the kiss were so sweet and I think like I want it again. Oh, for the God sake. he were WookKi's dongsaeng. What am I thinking?"Siwon said in his head.

Then the door of his room be knock from outside. Siwon turn the chair arround and look at the door. "Come in." Siwon said.

Krystall, his secretary open the door and walk in and stand in front of Siwon's table.

"What it is?" Siwon ask.

"Sir, today there are a press conference be held at our hotel. Don't you want to go and take a look?" Krystal ask.

"Press conference? Oh. Kyuhyun right?" Siwon ask.

"Yes. He were Kyuhyun the singer. Do you want to go and take a look there?" Krystal ask.

Siwon think for a while. "If I go then I will meet Kyu. But, I should go, at least meet with his manager." Siwon said in his head.

"I will go. But, about 5 more minute." Siwon said.

"Ok Sir. then I will go first." Krystal said.

"Ok." Siwon said.

Krystal walk out from the room and close the door. Siwon take his phone. He want to call WookKi but WookKi don't answer the phone.

"Why the hell that he is not answering the phone? Damn!" Siwon said then throw the phone to his table.

Siwon get up from his chair and walk out from his room.

________________

"Wow, the hotel were so classy. This is first time we come here right?" Yuri ask.

Kyuhyun smile. "First time for you Noona, not for me." Kyuhyun said.

They been to the hall, but Kyuhyun keep looking arround. looking for someone. Their way were full with reporters taking picture of Kyuhyun Then he spot the person he looking for walk from the lift to them. Kyuhyun suddenly leave Yuri and walk to Siwon.

"Siwon hyung, Anyeonghaseyo." Kyuhyun said while walking to Siwon and stop in front of Siwon.

"Oh, Anyeong Kyu ah." Siwon said. He try to look calm while his heart start beating like crazy when see Kyuhyun. 

The reporter start to take their picture together.

"Hyung, let's give some cute pose to the camere." Kyuhyun said.

"Sure." Siwon nod his head. 

Kyuhyun move and stand beside Siwon, Siwon put his right hand on Kyuhyun right shoulder. Kyuhyun then take his left hand and put it on Siwon's waist. Then the reporter take their picture together.

________________

Siwon walk in to his room. He take a seat at his desk. He reach his phone on the desk and look for WookKi's name. He call WookKi but still the same. WookKi is not answering the phone. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter