THE PERFECT LIFE OF DONGHAE

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 YEARS LATER

Donghae put the file back to the cupboard after done checking it. He clean his table and arrange all the thing on the table to make it look more neat. He look at the photo on the table. the photo of him and Lee Halmeoni. Since Donghae had help a lot of the villagers, all the elders in the village had like him.

 

PLAYBACK

Donghae take a look at all the box that will be lift into the lorry. He check the box one by one and take down all the box. Even the stuff from the buyers company had check it, he still check it to, because afraid the company were lying and take advantage because the owner were an elders and does not really know about business managementy. 

After all the boxes of the tea being lift into the lorry, the worker from the company walk to Donghae and give the file to Donghae.

"This is the detail about the stock we take." The worker said.

"Gamsahanimida" Donghae said and take the file. He look at the file and compared to his data that he collect himself. Then Donghae found that the information from them were wrong and short from the real stock they. Donghae look at the worker. "Mianhei. But the stock you count were short with the one I checked. i had double check it, so it were imposible if I were wrong." Donghae said.

The worker seem like suprise. "What... are... you... talking about? You want to tell us that we lie and take more and pay less?!" The worker ask with a mad voice.

"Ahjushi. Please be relax. I don't said that you were paying less or anything. In the way you talk. I think that were true. Mianhei Ahjushi. I think I will report this to the police. and file lawsuit for your company." Donghae said. 

The worker seem scared. he were sweating.

"I command all of you take out back out stock of tea before I go to the police station." Donghae said again.

"No! We can't do that." The worker said.

Donghae still don't want to give up. "Then, check the stock again and pay for what you get." Donghae said.

the worker sigh. "Arrasso. I will count it again."

Donghae smile. "I check it with you." Donghae said.

The worker look at Donghae. Then he just ignore Donghae. They got onto the lorry, then Lee Halmeoni come with some halmeoni and haraboji come.

"Hae ah. why you were upstair?" Lee Halmeoni ask.

"Halmeoni. this worker over here, he were trying to lie. He wrote here the stock he take were less than we give. So, I want to double check with him." Donghae explain.

"What? is that true?" Lee Halmeoni ask.

The worker were gulp and all sweating. 

"Yes, but don't worry, I will double check with him now and make sure this kind of thing will not happen again." Donghae said.

"Wow, Lee ah, you were so lucky for having Donghae." One of the haraboji said.

Donghae just smile to heard that.

__________

Donghae were charge to be the worker at the Village Hall. He had his own desk there and he do all the checking about the income in the village. Donghae were seating at his desk and were preparing the financial statement of the income of the village from selling tea. 

Suddenly someone knock the door. Donghae look at the door. a halmeoni were standing there. Donghae stand up and smile. 

"Yes, halmeoni? what can I help you with?" Donghae ask politely. 

The halmeoni get in and seat in front of Donghae as Donghae invite her to seat.

"Hae ah. My son sent me a letter, but I can't read it. Can you read it for me?" The halmeoni ask.

"Sure." Donghae said.

The halmeoni give the letter to Donghae. "Please read it for me." The halmeoni said.

Donghae take the letter and read to the Halmeoni. Donghae feel sad to the Halmeoni because her son had really succes but then, he can't come to meet his own mother. 

The halmeoni cry. "Hae ah, can you help me to reply the letter?" the Halmeoni ask. 

"Sure." Donghae said.

Donghae help the halmeoni write the letter. The word 'Miss You' Keep being writen on the letter. Donghae suddenly remember Eunhyuk. "What were Hyukkie Hyung were doing now?" Donghae being asking in his head.

_______

Lee halmeoni and Donghae were having a chat in front of the house and looking at the star. Donghae's head were on Lee Halmeoni lap. Even, Donghae just know Lee Halmeoni, he always though Lee Halmeoni just like his own grandma. Lee Halmeoni were wiped Donghae's hair.

"Halmeonie, lately I were keep missing someone. Someone that I love. Should I go meet him?" Donghae ask.

Lee halmeoni look at Donghae. "If you miss someone and can go to the person, then just go. Don't be like me who being leave by my own son." Lee Halmeoni said.

Donghae look at Lee halmeoni. "halmeoni, don't said that. I sure he were smewhere and keep thinking about you." Donghae said.

"I just hope so." Lee Halmeoni said. "So, who is the one you miss now?" The halmeoni ask.

Donghae smile. "Mmmm. Someone I love." Donghae said.

"Omo, who is that lucky person?" Lee halmeoni ask.

"Just someone who had help me a lot." Donghae said and smile cutely.

Lee halmeoni just smile. 

Suddenly a halmeoni come to their house.

"Excuse me, Lee ah. Help me." The halmeoni said.

Donghae stand up and look at the halmeoni. "Why halmeoni?" Donghae ask.

"The lamp at my house were broken. Can you help me fix it?" the halmeoni ask. "Jaebal. I were scared of the dark." The halmeoni ask.

Donghae smile. "For sure." Donghae said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter