WHERE IS WOOKKI?

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun open the the car door and run to the beach. Kyuhyun loook arround. The rescue team were anywhere can be see. Then Kyuhyun spot Siwon. Kyuhyun run to Siwon. His eyes were fill with tears. Kyuhyun stop in front of Siwon and hold Siwon hand. Siwon look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun try to breath normally then look at Siwon. 

"Siwon Hyung. What happpen? Where is WookKi Hyung?" Kyuhyun ask, his tears coming out from his eyes.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. "Why you bother to ask? Are not you hate him?" Siwon ask with a rude tone.

"I don't care! Where is him now?" Kyuhyun ask again.

Siwon look away from Kyuhyun's face and look at the ocean. "WookKi still can't be found. The rescue team were searching for him now." Siwon said.

"You mean, my Hyung is somewhere in this ocean and still can't be found?" Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon nod his head. Kyuhyun cry. he fell seating on the sand. "WookKi Hyung!" Kyuhyun shout. Siwon look at Kyuhyun, his eyes also start to fill with tears. Siwon get down to Kyuhyun and hug Kyuhyun.

"We will try to look for him. Let's just hope he were safe for now." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun cry on Siwon's chest. 

____________

Eunhyuk open the room door and take a peek inside. He look at the body who were lying on the bed. The beep sound were filling the room. Eunhyuk walk into the room then walk closer to the bed. He look at the man who were lying unconsciously on the bed. Eunhyuk ift his hand to the guy face and wiped the face. 

"You were so full of mystery. What actually happen to you?" Eunhyuk ask, but the guy don't give any respond. 

Eunhyuk sigh. "At least wake up and tell me your name." Eunhyuk said. But still the guy does not respond.

Eunhyuk then seat on the chair. He looking at the guy face who actually WookKi. 

"This guy had a nice face, his long hair make he look so cute and innocent. Why he were in the ocean? did something bad happen to him before that? I really curious about this guy. I hope when you open your eyes, you will tell me everything." Eunhyuk said in his head. 

____________

Kyuhyun and Siwon seat on the sand. Kyuhyun still don't stop crying. Siwon just seat silently beside Kyuhyun. Then the rescue team come to them. Siwon stand up and look at the leader of the rescue team. 

"How it is? Did you find WookKi?" Siwon ask.

The leader show a worried face. "Mianhei, Sir Siwon. We had search for the body, but still can't be find. We have to stop the searching now, because the wave had become more dangerous beacause of the weather." The leader said.

Siwon suprise. "Stop the searching now? How about my WookKi? He might be cold in this ocean. You can't stop until you find him!" Siwon shout.

Kyuhyun stand up then try to comfort Siwon. He rub Siwon's back. "Be patient Siwon hyung." Kyuhyun said.

"We afraid if we continue the operation, we will be in the great danger. Our live were in the line now." The leader said.

Siwon and Kyuhyun look at the leader. "It's okay. All of you should rest for now." Kyuhyun said. 

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. "What? How about WookKi?" Siwon ask.

"Hyung, you heard them right? the weather were not so great now. They might be in danger. For now, let's just pray that WookKi hyung will safe." Kyuhyun said softly to Siwon. 

"We also want to said that we will stop the opration the day after tomorow. Let's just said that he go to the better place." The leader said. 

Siwon look at the leader. "What did you said? even WookKi still can't be find you will stop the operation? How could you do that? There is a human in this cold ocean and you don't want to search for him?" Siwon ask and walk closer to the leader. he grab the leader's colar.

Kyuhyun try to comfort Siwon. "Hyung, please try to understand." Kyuhyun said.

"Yes Sir. If he still in the ocean after three days, he maybe had die due to the coldness." The leader said.

"What did you said?" Siwon ask and then try to punch the leader. Other member of the rescue team try to break them apart.

Kyuhyun try to pull Siwon away and hug Siwon to cool Siwon down.

"Siwon Hyung! Please be relax for now. I also sad. WookKi is my Hyung. And I even can't appologise to him before he accident. I had many thing to appologise to him! WookKi hyung!!" Kyuhyun shout and then seat on the sand and crying.

Everybody look at Kyuhyun who were crying with all his heart. Even Yuri, Kyuhyun's manager were there. Yuri run to Kyuhyun. 

"Kyu ah, are you okay?" yuri ask.

Kyuhyun ignore Yuri and just crying with all his heart. Siwon look at Kyuhyun then look back at the rescue team. 

"Alright. Please search for WookKi first for no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter