THE DINNER

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WookKi look at Siwon who were watching the tv beside him. 

"Won ah. Tomorow, we will have a dinner with Kyu. Can you come home early?" WookKi ask. 

Siwon look at WookKi. "Really? It had been a while since the last time I meet him. I will try to comeback early. But I can't promise." Siwon said.

WookKi nod his head. "Ok. But make sure you come home even you can't come home early." WookKi said.

Siwon smile and nod his head. They focus back on tv before Siwon talk about Kyuhyun again. 

"If I don't get it wrong. Kyu will have a press conference at our hotel the day after tomorow. Did he really will come for dinner? Maybe he will busy." Siwon said.

WookKi look at again at Siwon. "Really? He don't tell me about that, but he said that he don't have any schedule for tomorow because he just got back from China today." WookKi said.

Siwon nod his head. "your Kyu really have succes to become the popular singer. I really love his sweet voice." Siwon said.

"You love his voice?" WookKi ask and look at Siwon.

Siwon smile. "But I love you more." Siwon said then kiss WookKi on the cheek.

WookKi just smile. "I hope your heart will never change Won ah." WookKi said.

"Of course. If I leave you then I were the most stupid guy in the world. But if you leave me, I will be the most unlucky guy in the world." Siwon said. he pull WookKi into his hug. 

WookKi smile and reply the hug. His head were lean no Siwon's stromg chest. "I glad that you said so. Don't worry. i will never ever leave you." WookKi said.

_________________

Kyuhyun fix his shirt. He look at his reflection on the mirror. He smile. 

"Well, I am ok now." Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun take his jacket and wear it. Kyuhyun walk to the door after he take his car's key. Kyuhyun get out from his appartment and walk to the lift. He go to the basement where he park his car. Kyuhyun drive his yellow car and stop by at the florist. Kyuhyun wear his black glass and a face mask so no one will recognise him. Kyuhyun don't want the fangirl come and chase him. Kyuhyun look at the flowers in the shop, before a worker walk to him.

"What kind of flower did you look for Sir?" The worker ask.

Kyuhyun look at the girl worker. "I would like to have a flower that represent love. Can you recomend something for me?" Kyuhyun ask.

"then I suggest red chrysanthenum. The flower bring the meaning Saranghae. Beside that, you also can have red roses. They also represent love." The worker girl said.

"Really? then wrap a bouquet of red chrysanthenum and red roses." Kyuhyun said.

"Ok Sir. Please do wait for a minute." The worker girl said.

Kyuhyun just nod his head. Kyuhyun look arround then he see two girl walk into the store. Kyuhyun heard what they said.

"You should try to seduce him more. That's way, you can stole the man that you love from his girlfriend. Make him fall to you." The first girl said.

"Should I? But his girlfriend is my own cousin." The second girl said.

"Don't feel guilty because of your cousin. You also had the right to be happy and receive love from someone that you love. I told you. You should stole him from your cousin. If the man love you back, then your cousin will slowly leave him. Or maybe you should had scandal with him. But try to make more time with him so he will be more happy to be with you than his own girlfriend." The first girl said.

Kyuhyun smirk. Then the worker come again with a bounquet of flower and give it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun paid for the flowers and walk out from the store and walk to his car. Kyuhyun place the flower on the seat beside him then take of his glasses and cap. 

"I will give this flowers to Siwon Hyung. Those two girl were right. I don't have to feel guilty. if I can seduce Siwon Hyung so that's mean he don't really love WookKi Hyung. With that I can completely steal Siwon Hyung from WookKi Hyung." Kyuhyun  smirk and talk to himself.

____________________

WookKi place the wine on the table. He look at the clock.

"Kyu should had arrived by now." WookKi said.

WookKi go again to the kitchen and take three plate of pasta and take the cake that he had baked and place all that on the table. WookKi make last check on all the food on the table and smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter