SIWON'S HEART

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae take out the luggage from the car. Kyuhyun help Donghae while Eunhyuk were looking at them. 

"So, both of you ready?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Sure we are." Donghae said.

"Let's go then." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae bring the luggage with him. Kyuhyun and Donghae share the same luggage. They walk into the airport and Donghae go to check in at the counter. 

While Donghae were settle the check in, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk had some chat. 

"Gomawo Hyung." Kyuhyun said.

Eunhyuk look at Kyuhyun. "For what?" Eunhyuk ask.

"To sponsored our vacation to Bali. Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Oh. About that. Don't worry, I had take Donghae as my dongsaeng, so I will fullfil his wish." Eunhyuk said. "It were not like I don't want to join you guys. But I don't want to disturb the vacation of your two." Eunhyuk said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. "Anyway, thanks again because you had sponsored our vacation." Kyuhyun said.

"it's were my pleasure." Eunhyuk said.

"And, one more thing. Gomawo for saving my hyung at Jeju. I glad that he still alive." Kyuhyun said.

Eunhyuk smile. "Even if I not there and other person were there. I sure, that person still will help Donghae." Eunhyuk reply.

Donghae come. "What is you two were talking about?" Donghae ask.

"Oh, finish already?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Yes." Dongghae nod his head.

"Nothing Hyung. I just thanking Hyukkie Hyung because had sent us to have a vacation at Bali." Kyuhyun said.

"yes. We should thank him for that." Donghae said. He look at Eunhyuk. "Gomawo Hyung." Donghae said.

"Anything for you Hae ah." Eunhyuk said.

Kyuhyun look at Eunhyuk. Since last week, Kyuhyun keep watching the way Eunhyuk treat Donghae, the way Eunhyuk look at Donghae and Kyuhyun can tell that Eunhyuk had some kind of feeling to Donghae. but Kyuhyun don't want to make a self conclusion. 

"Now, let's go." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun smile and nod his head. "Let's go Hyung." Kyuhyun said.

Eunhyuk walk beside Donghae while Kyuhyun keep watching Eunhyuk and Donghae from behind. Eunhyuk and Donghae had some chit chat and had a lot of skinship. Sometimes, Eunhyuk will touch Donghae's cheek and pinch it. 

"I were so sure that Hyukkie Hyung had a sort of feeling to Hae hyung. And I really sure that is not a love feeling from hyung to his own dongsaeng." Kyuhyun said in his head. 

They arrived in front of the boading gate. Donghae look at Eunhyuk.

"Gomawo Hyung." Donghae said and hug Eunhyuk.

"Sure. please make sure to have fun okay." Eunhyuk said while he reply the hug.

Kyuhyun just look at the both man in front of him. "There is really 'something' between this two. but, what it is?" Kyuhyun asking in his head. "Why bother thinking. They love each other but they did not admit it." Kyuhyun said in his head.

__________

"Wow! Bali!" Kyuhyun shout after get out from the Bali Airport. 

Donghae smile looking at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun look at Donghae who were take a deep breath of Bali. Kyuhyun walk happily to Donghae.

"Hae Hyung! the air were so fresh and warm. Right?" Kyuhyun ask.

Donghae look at Kyuhyun. "Yes. the air of beach. It's like in summer here." Donghae reply.

"hyung, let's catch a taxi quickly. We should had a rest first then go to the beach." Kyuhyun said.

"Yes. It were so true." Donghae said. they walk to the taxi stop. And wait for a taxi come. then a taxi come. they take the taxi to Bali Shangri-La Hotel.

_________

Donghae and Kyuhyun were so amazed by the hotel. "Wow, it were so luxurious." Kyuhyun said to Donghae.

"Yes. i wonder how much is this room cost." Donghae said.

"Hyukie Hyung sure were nice. he sent us to a vacation in a high class and 5 star type of hotel." Kyuhyun said. "Hyukie Hyung must love you a lot." Donghae said. 

Donghae just smile. "Of course he love me. As his dongsaeng." Donghae said. Donghae take a seat on the bed. 

Kyuhyun walk to Donghae and seat beside Donghae. "Hae hyung. Do you really think he just lve you as his dongsaeng?" Kyuhyun ask.

"of course. he said to me that he like Yoona. And he alway said that he love me as his dongsaeng. Why?" Donghae ask.

"Nothing. I just wonder. Why He were so nice to you. unless he love you more than a dongsaeng, I don't think he will do all this to you." Kyuhyun said and look at Donghae reaction.

Donghae look at Kyuhyun. "stop saying such a thing. I know him, Kyu ah. he just love me as his dongsaeng." Donghae add.

Kyuhyun look at Donghae. "Arrasso." Kyuhyun said. Donghae stand up and take their luggage. "but, I still think he really love you." Kyuhyun said in his head.

__________

Siwon check the file again and again. But he can't focus to that file. In he mind, there were Donghae and Kyuhyun. Siwon sigh. he close the file.

he remember what Donghae said to him.

"Who is inside my heart now? Hae or Kyu?" Siwon asking.

"I love Hae. After three years we share our live together, I sure i really love him, but how about Kyu?" Siwon ask.

"I were so happy when I with Kyu. He willing to do anything for me. He were at my side when I were missing WookKi. But, that must be his plan since the start because he were the one who plan to kill WookKi." Donghae said and then sigh.

Siwon open his file again and try to focus. It the same. He can't focus. Siwon close the file and take his briefcase. He walk to the door and walk out from the room. Siwon stop at krystal desk.

"Krystal Shi. I will heading home first. Please cancel all my meeting for today." Siwon said.

Krystal stand up. "But why?" Krystal ask.

"I suddenly feel not to well." Siwon said.

Krystal nod her head. "Arrasso Sir." Krystal said.

Siwon walk away from Krystal. Krystal look at Siwon. "Oh My Gosh. He were so hot. But he is gay." Krystal said in her head.

__________

Siwon enter the passcode and open the door. Suddenly, Siwon saw he shadow of Kyuhyun waiting for him in front of the door. Siwon smile. "Kyu ah." Siwon said but then, Kyuhyun were not there. Siwon sigh. He walk into the house and walk to the stair, he suddenly stop in fron of his photo with Kyuhyun. The big photo of them that they hang to replace his photo with WookKi. Siwon look at Kyuhyun's photo. 

"Kyu ah, you were so cute in this photo." Siwon said. 

He smile looking at Kyuhyun and his also want to laugh when look at the photo. They were not facing each other but their back were facing each other. The memory of him and Kyuhyun come into his head. Even for a while. They really had a good time together. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter