SIWON MEET DONGHAE

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A MONTH HAD PASSED

The Suju were practising their U dance in the dance practise room. Eunhyuk also there. He keep praising Donghae who were good in dancing. Eunhyuk also keep praising the Suju because there is no wrong in their dance. Eunhyuk believe that Suju will going to be a famous boy group soon. Not just because their capability of dancing and singing, but the Suju member one by one have their own charms and handsome face.

The Suju finish their practise. Hyoyoen and HeeChul who also were there clap their hand. Eunhyuk also doing so. The Suju look at them and smile. They stand closely to each other.

"Alright. I can see that all of you were ready. We have decide that your debut will be held on a week from now. And today is the day that your first teaser will come out in the web. So please watch it." Eunhyuk said.

The Suju look at each other with a big smile on their face.

Eunhyuk smile. "Please don't get to excited. Tomorrow all of you will have the press conference. So get yourself ready. And today I would like to introduce to all of you, your manager." Eunhyuk said.

The Suju look at the door, the door be open and a woman walk in.

"Anyeonghaseyo, my name Song Jihyo. All of you can call me Jihyo, Jihyo noona actually. Hope all of you take care of me." Jihyo said.

"We are SuJu! Anyeonghaseyo, Suju ibnida." The Suju said.

Eunhyuk look at Donghae. "Aigoo, he were so cute." Eunhyuk said in his head.

"Okay. We will leave all of you with your new manager to get know each other." Eunhyuk said.

The Suju and Jihyo bow to Eunhyuk who walk out from the room, Hyoyoen and Heechul also leave the room.

"Anyeonghaseyo Noona, my name is Park Jung Soo. Noona can call me Leeteuk. I were the leader. Please take care of us" Leeteuk said.

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Jong Woon. Noona can call me Yesung. I were the main vocalist of Suju." Yesung said.

"Anyeonghaseyo Noona. My name is Lee Sungmin. Noona can call me Sungmin or Minnieh ah." Sungmin.

"Anyeonghaseyo Noona. My name is Lee Donghae. Noona can call me Hae ah. Please take care of us, and hope we can work together happily." Donghae said cutely.

Lastly. "Anyeonghaseyo Noona. my name is Kim Ryeowook. Noona can call me Ryeowook and I were the maknae." Ryeowook said.

Jihyo nod her head. "Wow, all of you were a lot better in a person." Jihyo said.

"So, Noona had see our profile?" Leeteuk ask.

"yes. But all of you look more handsome and cute in a person. Let's do the best together." Jihyo said with a smile.

_____________

Kyuhyun look at the ocean. He hold a bounquet of flower. Kyuhyun can still remember how this place had take WookKi from his life. Kyuhyun just look blankly at the blue ocean. Yuri were behing him looking at him who just stand there like a doll. The memories of WookKi one by one come inside his head. Kyuhyun sigh. He take one of the flower then trow it to the ocean.

"WookKi hyung. Mianhei because I just come now. How are you there? I hope you were doing fine. Hyung, mianhei. Mianhei because I had make your last time while you were alive, I make you hurt. I stole your love from hyung. Mianhei Hyung. But please don't worry. I will take care of him on your behalf. Let's smile sweetly to each other when we meet in the next life." Kyuhyun said while throw one by one the flowers into the ocean untill there is no more flower. Kyuhyun slowly shed his tears. 

Yuri hold Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"Kyu ah, are you okay?" Yuri ask.

Kyuhyun look at Yuri. "I am fine. let's go." Kyuhyun said. 

Yuri nod her head then lead the way to their car. Kyuhyun look at the ocean once again. "Mianhee, because I can't bring Won oppa with me to meet you. but please don't hate him in the next life. Let's just smile happily to each other. Anyeong Hyung." Kyuhyun said in his head.

________________

Yoona look at the building in front of her. He step on the stair, but she step back. She don't know wheter to go or not.

"Should I go or not? But, will I really going to archieve my dream? Omo, ottockae." Yoona said. She mess her hair then fix it back. "I should just forget about this." Yoona said and turn arround to leave the building. 

She step stop when someone call her name. "Yoona Shi." The voice call her. She turn arround and look at the Eunhyuk who run to her. 

"Omo, he were the president." Yoona said.

Eunhyuk stop in front of Yoona. "oh, it's really you. So you decide to come and give a try?" Eunhyuk ask.

Yoona look at Eunhyuk. "I don't know." Yoona said.

Eunhyuk make a cute confuse face. "Why? You should give a try." Eunhyuk said.

"I don't have the courage." Yoona said.

"Don't worry. Let's just come in with me. We can build the courage." Eunhyuk said.

Yoona sigh. "Should I?" Yoona ask.

"Yes you should. Come in." Eunhyuk said.

"Arrasso." Yoon said.

Eunhyuk smile and lead the way. Yoona just follow him from behind. They go into the building and go straight to the office level. When the lift be open. Eunhyuk and Yoona walk out from the lift. That;s time Kangin, Jessica and taeyeon were there. Kangin look at Yoona.

"Who is this Aggashi?" Kangin ask Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk smile. "This is the new singer that i would like to make her debut no, I want to make sure she debut under our company." Eunhyuk said.

Yoona look at Eunhyuk with a suprise face. Kangin look back at Yoona. 

"You can sing?" Jessica ask suddenly. 

Yoona tremble. "A bit." Yoona said.

"Then, sing for us." Taeyeon said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter