YOU WHO HAD STOLE MY HEART

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk walk out from his house with the luggage and walk straight to his car. he put his luggage in the car and get in at the driver seat. Eunhyuk start driving. 

"Hae ah. Please wait for me. I hope you still there." Eunhyuk said. "I will teach you a lesson for leaving me." Eunhyuk smile. 

Eunhyuk smile to Bongseo. After about 2 hours driving, Eunhyuk already can see the sign of the Bongseo. Eunhyuk smile when read the signboard. "WELCOME TO BONGSEO" Eunhyuk read it. While driving, Eunhyuk keep looking outside the window. he open the window and let the fresh air get in.

"I know why Hae does not comeback. The air here were so fresh and peace." Eunhyuk said. 

Eunhyuk smile when he arrived at the village. Then he saw the village Hall. So, he stop the car right in front of the village hall. Eunhyuk get out from the car and look arround. he walk quickly to the village hall and open the door. Eunhyuk take a look inside, but he sure there is no one there. Eunhyuk close the door back and look arround. He saw two villagers were walking not far from him. Eunhyuk quickly walk to the villagers. 

"Excuse me, can I ask something?" Eunhyuk ask.

the villagers turn and look at him.

___________

Donghae close the file and clean the hall that were a bit mess because the halmeoni come and hang up there. Donghae were so happy when the group of halmeoni come and visit him there. At least, he had some friend to talk with. The halmeoni keep talking about their experience and some funny story that make Donghae does not stop laughing. 

After finish clean up the mess. Donghae take the rubbish to outside and throw it. Donghae look arround the village hall and make some exercise, since he wwant to make some analysis of the financial position. He do the exercise so he will not fell sleepy. When Donghae were doing some exercise, a halmeoni come with a box of apple. Donghae look at the halmeoni and walk to her.

"Halmeoni. Where are you going?" Donghae ask. he take the box. "Let me help you." Donghae said.

"Oh, Hae ah. Gomawo. this is from my son. He sent to me. I were on my way to my home." The halmeoni said and give the box to Donghae.

Donghae hold the box. "let me sent you home." Donghae said.

"Sure. Gomawo Hae ah." the halmeoni said.

They walk together.

"Hae ah, since you come to our village, our village become more bright. We don't know what will happen if you leave this village." The halmeoni suddenly said.

Donghae smile. "Don't worry. I will never leave this village. To me, this is my house, and always will be my house." Donghae said.

"Hope so." the halmeoni said.

Suddenly someone coming from back.

"Excuse me. Can I ask something?" Donghae and the halmeoni heard. They turn arround.

Donghae's eyes looking at the man in front of him. the man wearing a suit with a black glasses.

"Why I got the feeling that I know him?" Donghae asking in his head.

Eunhyuk look at Donghae. His heart suddenly feel like stop beating when he finnaly found Donghae. Eunhyuk take of his glasses and look at Donghae.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. He suprise. His eyes go bigger. "Hyung....." Donghae said.

"Yaa, bad guy. You can still call me hyung after you leave me without any news from you since two years ago?" Eunhyuk ask. his eyes start to fill with tears. "What kind of dongsaeng you is?" Eunhyuk ask while his tears already come out from his eyes.

Donghae's heart start to tremble. his hand and leg also keep trumble. "The one I love, the one I miss for 2 years. now were in front of me." Donghae said in his head.

The halmeoni look at Donghae and then Eunhyuk. "Hae ah. Who is this guy?" The Halmeoni ask.

Donghae look at the halmeoni. "he were no one." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk look at Donghae. "No. I were his hyung." Eunhyuk said. "Anyeomghaseyo halmeoni." Eunhyuk said and bow to the halmeoni.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. "What he think he were doing?" Donghae asking in his head.

"Oh, really? You were so lucky because had someone like Hae to become your dongsaeng." the halmeoni said.

Eunhyuk smile and keep steal a glance at Donghae who were glaring at him.

"Where are you going halmeoni?" Eunhyuk ask.

"I were on my way home with Hae. he help me carry the box." the halmeoni said.

Eunhyuk look at the box. he take it from Donghae. "Let's go halmeoni. I will sent you to your home to." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae just look at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk walk first with the halmeoni while Donghae were walking at the back. "Why he were here? Did he come to look for me?" Donghae asking in his head.

___________

Donghae look at Eunhyuk that seating in front of him. they were at the village hall. Eunhyuk also keep looking at Donghae.

"Why you were here Hyung?" Donghae ask.

"how about you?" Eunhyuk ask to.

Donghae sigh. "This is my house now. All the villagers here were my family." Donghae said.

"if all the villager here is your family. It go the same with me. Don't forget that you were my dongsaeng and I were your hyung." Eunhyuk said.

"Stop it Hyung. Can you just go from here?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter