THE LIFE SAVIOUR

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk and the Shinwa walk out from the hall. They been by the bodyguard to the dinning hall. After get in the dinning hall. The member of Shinwa take a seat at the dinning table while Eunhyuk still standing. Then he clap his hand. 

"Good job everybody." Eunhyuk said. 

"Gamsahanimida Sir." Eric said. 

"For now, all of you can have your lunch or actually late lunch and then rest. Tonight all of you will be free to do anything and tomorow we be getting back to Seoul." Eunhyuk said.

"Alright Sir." All the member said. 

Eunhyuk walk to the door, before he be stop by Andy. "Sir. Where are you going?" Andy ask.

Eunhyuk stop and look at Andy. "I want to take some fresh air." Eunhyuk said.

"You don't want to eat with us?" Min Woo ask. 

"No. Maybe next time." Eunhyuk said. 

Then Eunhyuk walk out from the dinning hall. The Shinwa then have their late lunch. 

"He were so young to be call Sir by us." Eric said. 

"Yes, you are right. I were older than him." Min Woo said. 

"He were lucky because his father give SM Entertainment to him at such a young age." Andy said.

Then all of them continue eating.

______________

Siwon open his eyes slowly. His head feel so dizzy. He touch his forehead. he can feel someone were sleeping on his chest. When he completely open his eyes, he look arround. 

"Where am I?" Siwon asking. 

Siwon look at the head who were on his chest and the owner also hug him. Siwon pull the head then change his position from laying down to seating. He look at his body who , he also look inside the blanket. the man beside him also . He look at the man. He suprise.

"Kyuhyun? Oh no. What had I done?" Siwon asking himself. 

Siwon close his face with his hand. Then look at Kyuhyun again. 

"Yaa, Cho Kyuhyun. Wake up." Siwon wake Kyuhyun up. 

Kyuhyun groan, he open his eyes and look at Siwon. He smile. "Omo, you had wake up. Why? You want to do another round?" Kyuhyun ask.

"What you mean with another round?" Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun laugh. "Don't act like you don't know. We just had a hot . Now you wake me up for another round right?" Kyuhyun ask while lying to Siwon. 

"We have ?" Siwon ask.

"Yes. Why? You don't remeber anything?" kyuhyun ask. 

Siwon hold his forehead again.

"You don't remember it? Oh no. I so sad. The is the best I even had. i still remember you moan my name just now while you my hole hard and harder." Kyuhyun said.

"Stop! I have to go." Siwon said. He get of from the bed and look for his clothe. then he wear it. Kyuhyun just smirk looking at Siwon who getting dress. 

After finish wearing the suit, Siwon look at Kyuhyun. "Consider this like it never happen." Siwon said. 

Kyuhyun just smirk to Siwon, Siwon ignore the smirk then walk out from the room. Siwon take out his phone. His phone were off. He turn it on. Then he can see many missed call from WookKi. He call WookKi but WookKi's phone seem can't be reach. Manybe the problem with the signal. Siwon walk to the lift and get in. While in the lift, he receive a call. He look at the screen. 

"JongHyun Manager?" Siwon read it. 

Siwon answer the phone. "Yobseyo." Siwon said.

"Yobseyo, Sir Siwon. Where are you?" Jonghyun ask.

"I at Four Season Hotel. Why?" Siwon ask.

"We had an emergency here." Jonghyun said.

"What kind of emergency?" Siwon ask. The lift door be open and he walk out from the lift. 

"Your friend, Mr WookKi. He..." Jonghyun can't said it.

Siwon stop walking. "What's wrongh with my friend?" Siwon ask.

"Mr WookKi, he were driving, and maybe the car were lost control and the car had enter the beach." Jonghyun said.

"What!" Siwon shout.

"Mianhei Sir Siwon. The rescue team had take the car out from the beach, but for now, your friend's body still missing." Jonghyun said. 

"Where it is? I will go there now." Siwon ask.

Jonghyun tell the location then Siwon end the call. Siwon run faster to his car then drive the car.

__________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter