I HATE LIAR

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk nod the door of Donghae's room. But there is nos aswer. He knock again.

"Hae ah. I know you were in there. Please open the door." Eunhyuk said.

But Donghae still does not open the door. Donghae look at the door. he seating on his bed. After he leave the company, he take the taxi to home. After he arrived, He saw Eunhyuk's car come into the garrage. So he quickly run to his room and lock the door. 

"Hae ah. jaebal, open the door." Eunhyuk said again.

Donghae sigh. "Why did you lie to me?!" Donghae shout.

Euhyuk heard it. "I don't mean to lie. But I were afraid." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae stand up from his bed, then he walk to the door, but he still does not want to open the door.

"Afraid of what?" Donghae ask.

"I afraid that you just want to use me to get your revenge. But, I were sincere to help you. Just like I said, I really want a dongsaeng. That's why I want try to judge you and I know that you were not using me." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae suddenly become more sensitive. He open the door. Eunhyuk look at Donghae. Eunhyuk smile but Donghae face were full with anger.

"So you think I were going to use you if I know you were the president? What you take me as? I were not that low." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk look at Donghae. "No, I don't mean that. please don't missunderstand me." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. He suddenly feel so hurt. His eyes   were fill with tears.

"It's alright. I don't have the right to mad at you. You were the one who save me and will help me a lot in the future." Donghae said. 

Eunhyuk can sense the sad feeling from Donghae. "Mianhei Hae ah. I don't have the intention to hurt you." Eunhyuk said. He want to hold Donghae's hand, but Donghae pull his hand away.

"Mianhei hyung. I want to rest." Donghae said then close his room's door.

"Hae ah." Eunhyuk call Donghae's name again, but the door already been close. Eunhyuk scratching his head that were not itchy and make his hair in mess. "Why thing turn out to be like this?" Eunhyuk ask in his head.

_____________

Donghae hide under the balnket. "I hate Hyukkie Hyung. I totally hate liar. I have been fool by Kyu and Won's lie. Now, Hyukkie Hyung also lie to me. He even does not trust me. It so hurting me." Donghae said in his head.

The face of Eunhyuk come into his head. Even they just meet with each other, the memoy of their first meeting until now is playing in his head. Donghae does not know why, but he feel like he in lost when he know Eunhyuk lie to him. The kind of feelling that he feel when he caught Siwon and Kyuhyun kissing and the feeling he feel now, it were the same.

"Why I feel like this? Did I had fall in love to Hyukkie hyung?" Donghae ask in his head.

____________

Eunhyuk put the side dish on the table. Eunhyuk hope, if he prepare the dinner to Donghae, Donghae will forgive him. After look all the side dish and the rice were ready on the table, Eunhyuk walk out from the dinning room and walk to the stair. He go straight upstair to Donghae's room.   

 Eunhyuk take a deep breath before he knock the door. "Hae ah. Let's eat dinner together." Eunhyuk said. But there is no asnwer from inside. "Hae ah." Eunhyuk once again knock the door, nut there are still no answer from inside. Eunhyuk start to worry. He walk to his room and take the bunch of key that had all master key to the house. He walk back to Donghae's room. 

He unlock the door and open the door slowly. He take a peek inside. He an see that Donghae were lying on his bed. Eunhyuk then get in and walk to Donghae. Eunhyuk take a peek at Donghae, Donghae were sleeping. Eunhyuk seat beside Donghae. Eunhyuk try to wake Donghae up. He wiped Donghae's face. 

"Hae ah. Wake up. Let's have dinner together." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae groan that make Eunhyuk smile. "Wait a minute Won ah. Let me sleep for 5 more minute." Donghae said without realising that he had said Siwon's name and hug Eunhyuk's waist. 

Eunhyuk suprise. "He must miss his boyfriend so much." Eunhyuk said in his head. He remove Donghae's hand from his waist then he lie down beside Donghae. He pull Donghae into his embrace. 

Donghae who were sleeping open his eyes slowly when he feel someone hug him and the hug become more tight like the one who hug him don't want to let him go. Donghae open his eyes, in front of him were someone strong chest. he look up at the face, then he saw Eunhyuk's face. Eunhyuk still not realise that Donghae had wake up.

Donghae watch Eunhyuk's face who shut his eyes. "Hyukkie hyung? Why you hugging me?" Donghae ask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter