EUNHAE - SARANGHAE

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Eunhyuk look blankly at the bracelet. Kyuhyun word still being play in his heard. 

"Hae like me?" Eunhyuk asking in his head. He his hair. "Why he like me? and why I got the feeling that I were happy to heard that?" Eunhyuk asking in his head. 

The memory of him and Donghae being play in his head. Eunhyuk smile alone when the memory keep playing in his head. Eunhyuk touch his chest. "My heart, why I beating faster?" Eunhyuk asking. "Am I also love Hae?" Eunhyuk asking himself. 

Eunhyuk standing then walk back and forth in his room. "No. Of course not. I not gay like them." Eunhyuk said. He smilling but then he smile faded out. "But, why I feel so happy when Kyu said hae also love me? And I also happy when I always beside him. I get mad when he sleep with Siwon. Is the reason were all that happen because I also had fall to him? Am I had love him more like a dongsaeng to me?" Eunhyuk ask. 

Eunhyuk walk to the door and open the door. he look at Victoria. 

"Victoria shi. Is Yoona were at the company now? Is she were here. Call her for me." Eunhyuk said.

"Alright Sir." Victoria said.

Eunhyuk get back into his room and seat on the sofa. Waiting for Yoona.

_________

Donghae smile when done writing the letter. he read it again and sastified with the letter. Donghae walk out from his room the go to Eunhyuk's room. He open the door and walk in. He look arround before he go to Eunhyuk's work desk. Donghae place the letter on the table. "Anyeong Hyukkie Hyung." Donghae said. he walk to Eunhyuk bed and lay down. "oh, the scent of Hyukkie Hyung. I will surely miss him." Donghae said.

Then Donghae get of from the bed. He walk out from the room slowly and walk to his room. He walk in and take his luggage. Donghae look arround his room. "Anyeong for now. I hope one day I will comeback here." Donghae said. 

His eyes start to fill with tears. he walk out from his room while his tears already coming out from his eyes and flowing down to his cheek. he go downstair and walk to the door. Donghae open the door and look at the house for the last time. "Anyeong Hyukkie ah." Donghae said and walk out from the house.

________

Eunhyuk look at the door when the door be knock from outside. "Come in." Eunhyuk said.

The door be open and Yoona were in front of the door. She walk in. "Anyeonghaseyp Sir. Why all of sudden you call me to your room?" Yoona ask.

Eunhyuk look at Yoona. "Yoona shi. Have a seat." Eunhyuk said.

Yoona take a seat in front of Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk look at Yoona. Yoona also look at Eunhyuk. But They does not said anything. Eunhyuk just glare at Yoona and make Yoona uncomfortable. 

"It's weird. I don't feel anything." Eunhyuk said in his head. he touch his chest and his heart were beating normally. 

"Is there something you want to tell me about?" Yoona ask.

Eunhyuk back to reality. "oh. no. I just want to confirm something." Eunhyuk said.

Yoona laugh. "I think I know what it is. And the answer were not. right?" Yoona ask.

"What were you talking about?" Eunhyuk ask.

"About your feeling to me. You though you love me right?" Yoona ask.

Eunhyuk suprise. "How did you know?" Eunhyuk ask.

"because I can tell by looking at your eyes." Yoona said and smile.

"Then, do you know who I love?" Eunhyuk ask.

Yoona think. "mmmmm. I don't really expect in this kind of thing. But, when I see you with Donghae, I can see some happiness inside your eyes. The eyes that happy because you see the one you love." Yoona said.

Eunhyuk suprise. "You sure?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Well, who's know. You know yourself better than myself." Yoona said.

Eunhyuk look at Yoona. Eunhyuk stand up. "I got to go." Eunhyuk said. Eunhyuk walk to the door.

Yoona just look at Eunhyuk, but then Eunhyuk stop. Eunhyuk look back at Yoona. Eunhyuk walk to his table and take the box and walk to Yoona. He give it to Yoona.

"What is this?" Yoona ask.

"Actually I want to confess to you today and ask you to be my girlfriend. but, now I know my feeling were not for you. just take this and keep it. if you don't like it then throw it." Eunhyuk said.

Yoona take the box. Eunhyuk walk to the door and leave the room. 

_________

Donghae look at his ticket. Abou an half of hour before his bus will start moving. Donghae wear a hodie so no one will recognise him or take photo of him. Donghae seat at the waiting seat. Donghae look arround. Then he remember about Kyuhyun. Donghae take out his phone and call Kyuhyun. 

"Yobseyo." Donghae said when Kyuhyun pick up the call.

"yes hyung?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Kyu ah. I going to go. To a far place." Donghae said.

"Go where?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I going to forget all about my past and start a brand new life." Donghae said.

"Hyung. What were you talking about?" Kyuhyun ask in a worried voice. 

"I going to forget about everything Kyu ah." Donghae said with a sad voice.

"To where?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I will not tell you. But I just hope that you take a good care of yourself. Please take care of Siwon and please stay healthy." Doghae said.

"Hyung...." Kyuhyun said and Donghae can heard Kyuhyun were crying.

"Let's just hope that we still a sibling in our next life and let's be a good sibling in our next life." Donghae said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter