HELLO SUJU

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He had a great voice. Where did you find him?" Jessica ask Kangin.

"Don't ask me. Ask the president. Donghae is Eunhyuk's dongsaeng." Kangin said.

All the eyes look at Eunhyuk. 

"Is that true Oppa?" Jessica ask.

Eunhyuk nod his head. After they announce the result, they had a meeting in meeting room. 

"I though you were the only son." Teayeon the company manager said. 

"My parrent sent him to new York when he were one years old. Now he come back to korea. I found that he had a nice voice. So. I decide to make him a singer. maybe he can beat the singer from Star Entertainment, Kyuhyun." Eunhyuk said.

All of them nod their head. 

"In my oppinion. He is better than that Kyuhyun." Jessica said. 

"Yes, me to. I think, we can beat Star Entertainment soon." Taeyeon said. 

"I glad that all of you were thinking so." Eunhyuk said.

"One more. His song that he had sing just now, let put it in SuJu first album. What did all of you think?" Jessica ask.

"Sure. The song maybe will be a great hit." Kangin said. 

"Ok, then put the song into the album. Starting from now, please prepare the boy to their debut. In 3 more month, they will going to debut. Tell Hyoyoen shi and Heechul shi to train Donghae dance seperately with the other member. Donghae still don't have any basic in dancing. So please make sure that he were ready when Suju going to start preparing for their album and debut." Eunhyuk said.

All of them take note. 

______________

Donghae walk to the practise room. He can see the label on the door. 'SuJu'. Donghae were so nervous. he going to meet the other member of Suju. Donghae become hesitated to go in or not. But then Donghae brave himself then knock the door. He open the door and steal a peek inside. 

All Suju member look at him. they were seating on the floor and eat some dubboki. 

"Omo, come in. Anyeonghaseyo." Leeteuk said.

All of them stand up. Donghae then walk into the practise room with a bright smile. All the member stand up.

"Anyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Donghae. I going to join all of you starting today." Donghae said and bow.

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Park Jung Soo. You can call me Leeteuk hyung. I am the leader of Suju." Leeteuk said then had a handshake with Donghae.

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Jong Woon. you can call me Yesung hyung. I were the main vocalist of Suju." Yesung said then also had a handshake.

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Sungmin. you can call me Sungmin." Sungmin said also had a handshake.

Lastly. "Anyeonghaseyo my name is Kim Ryeowook. You can call me Ryeowook and I were the maknae." Ryeowook said and had handshake with Donghae.

"The, it were nice to meet all of you." Donghae said.

"No, the pleasure were us." Yesung said.

"Why?" Donghae ask.

"because we are so lucky to get a member like you. You had a nice voice." Yesung said.

"you look handsome to." Sungmin add.

"We really happy you were here." Leeteuk said.

Donghae smile shyly. "Gamsahanimida. because all of you accept me into this group." Donghae said.

All of them smile.

"So, when is our debut?" Donghae ask.

"About three month from now." Leeteuk said.

Donghae nod his head. He want to ask more, but the door be open then Hyoyoen and Heechul come in. The other member greet Hyoyoen and Heechul. Donghae who don't know them, also greet them. 

"Anyeong guys." Hyoyoen and Heechul said.

"All of you take a seat." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter