OUR HAPPY DAY

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WookKi place the plate of toast on the table. Then he take the coffe and place it behind the plate. WookKi smile. He sastified with the breakfast he prepare to his beloved boyfriend, Siwon. WookKi go uptair to their room and open the door. WookKi look at Siwon is getting ready in front of the mirror. WookKi walk to Siwon and hug Siwon from the back. Siwon just smile.

"Good morning." WookKi said then let go of his hug.

Siwon turn and look at WookKi. "Good morning." Siwon said then smash his lips on WookKi's cheek. 

WookKi smile and look at the neck tie on Siwon's neck that had still not be tie up. WookKi then tie it up for Siwon. Siwon smile looking at WookKi who were tying his tie for him. 

"Thanks dear." Siwon said. 

WookKi smile. "Let's go and eat breakfast." WookKi said. Siwon nod his head.

They walk out from their room and go downstair to the dinning table. Siwon take a seat at his usual place then WookKi seat in front of Siwon. 

"So, what is your plan for today?" Siwon ask and look at WookKi then start eating his toast.

WookKi look at Siwon. "I gonna go and meet my dongsaeng, Kyuhyun. He had just comeback from China." WookKi said.

"I see. Did he promote his new album there?" Siwon ask.

"Yes. At last after make a tour arround the world, from Japan to China he will comeback today. I miss him so much." WookKi said.

Siwon look at WookKi. "Thank Goodness that he were your Dongsaeng, if he is not your dongsaeng, that I should be jealous because you were missing another man while your boyfriend were here, In front you." Siwon said and smile.

WookKi laugh. "Don't worry Siwon ah. I will always love you." WookKi said. 

Siwon smile then grab WookKi's hand. "Gomawo Wook ah. Gomawo for loving me and stay with me. Sarangahe." Siwon said and look deep in WookKi's eyes. 

WookKi smile. "Nado Saranghae." WookKi said and smile.

_________________

WookKi press the bell and wait for Kyuhyun to open the door. For about 5 minute his wait, Kyuhyun still not opening the door. Then he press the bell again. Later on, the door be open. Kyuhyun were standing in front the door with his hair were in mess.

"Kyu ah. You were sleeping?" WookKi ask.

Kyuhyun glare at WookKi. "Yes I am. I just arrived this morning and want to rest. What do you want? Why you come here suddenly?" Kyuhyun ask. 

"I just want to come and meet you, my only dongsaeng I had." WookKi said and smile. 

"Arrasso. Come in." Kyuhyun said and invited WookKi to come in. WookKi walk into Kyuhyun's appartment. He look arround until his eyes stop at the presents that were in the living room. There are so many present there.

"Wow. What is all this?" WookKi ask and walk to the presents. 

Kyuhyun smile. "Well. this is all the gift I get from my China's fan." Kyuhyun said and stand behing WookKi. 

WookKi turn arround and face Kyuhyun. "Kyu ah. at last your dream to become a popular singer had come true. I proud of you." WookKi said and pat Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"Thanks Hyung." Kyuhyun said and smile. "Hyung, have a seat. Do you want to drink something?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Urmmm. How about warm coffe?" WookKi ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head and go to the kitchen while WookKi had a seat on the sofa. 2 minute later, Kyuhyun come with a cup of coffe and place the coffe on the table in front WookKi. WookKi take it and take a sip. Kyuhyun take a seat beside WookKi and turn on the TV. 

"Hyung, how about you and Siwon Hyung? Everything ok?" Kyuhyun suddenly ask. 

WookKi loot at Kyuhyun who were watchint the TV. "Everything's fine. He love me and I love him so we still happy to be together." WookKi said and smile.

Kyuhyun look at WookKi and give a fake smile. "Really? I glad that both of you happy togheter." Kyuhyun said. "I hope that you two will quickly break up." Kyuhyun said in his head.

"How about you Kyu? Don't you have some one t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter