THE FIGHT BETWEEN TWO BROTHERS

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WookKi get into his car. WookKi look in front of him. "Where should I go for tonight?" WookKi talk to himself. WookKi think where should he stay for his night tonight. WookKi then drive his car from the Han River and drive without any destination in his head. After 30 minutes driving without any destination, WookKi suddenly smile. "I know where should I go." WookKi said happily. He drive his car to the Wonder Hotel. WookKi park his car at the parking lot then he get out from the car and walk to the hotel entrance. WookKi look arround, the hotel lobel were so quiet, there are not to many people arround. 

WookKi just walk to the reception. WookKi smile to the staf, the staf also smile to WookKi.

"Oh, Mr WookKi. What can I help you with?" The staf ask.

"I would like to spent my night here tonight at Siwon's suite. Can you give me the card key?" WookKi ask.

"Of course. Wait for a minute." The staf said then walk to the cupboard behind her then take the cardkey. The staf give to WookKi.

"Thanks." WookKi said and take the key.

WookKi walk to the lift and press the button. He wait for the lift to be open, then he walk into the lift. WookKi press the button of the highest floor in the hotel. WookKi and Siwon always come to the suite when they want some romantic night and special event. They also celebrates their anniversary here. After the lift arrived at the highest floor, the lift's door be open. WookKi walk out from the lift then go straight to the suite. WookKi scan the card key then the door can be opened. WookKi walk into the room and look arround. The memory of him and Siwon come into his head. WookKi's eyes start to fill with tears again.

"Won Ah, how could you do this to me." WookKi cry.

______________

Kyuhyun walk into the hotel. He look arround and walk to the sofa that had been placed at the lobby. Kyuhyun seat on the sofa. Kyuhyun wearing a black face mask so the people arround does not recognise him. Kyuhyun take the magazine that were on the table in front of the sofa and act like he were reading it. Then a man in a black jacket come and seat on the sofa behind him. Kyuhyun smirk behind the mask.

"How? Did you manage to found something?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Yes." The man said.

"What did you found?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I manage to found he talking with a man at the Han River earlier. They seem close." The man said.

"Really? Did you have any proof?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I take some photo of the scene." The man said.

"Good, where it is?" Kyuhyun ask.

The man take an eveloped from his jacket then give it to Kyuhyun behind him. Kyuhyun take the envelope and open it. He take out the photo, Kyuhyun smile when he see the photo where there are WookKi on it with a man. But The man face can't be seen. But still Kyuhyun smirk behind his face mask.

"Good. You did a good job. This is your payment." Kyuhyun said then take out an envelope then give it to the man.

The man take it and put it inside his jacket.

"He were here right?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Yes he is." The man said.

"Good, you can go now." Kyuhyun said.

The man stand up from the sofa and leave Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun also stand slowly then walk to the receptionist. The staf at the reception look at Kyuhyun.

"Yes, what can I help you?" The staf ask.

"Anyeonghaseyo. I am Siwon, your president's friend." Kyuhyun said.

"So? What can I help you?" The staf ask again.

"Mr WookKi were here right?" Kyuhyun ask

The staf nod her head.

"Well, actually Mr. WookKi and Siwon had a fight now, then I know he were here. I were so worried if Siwon found out that he were here, their fight become more worst." Kyuhyun said.

"So, what should I do about this? Should I chase Mr WookKi out?" The staf ask with a worried face.

"No, you don't have to do that, but make sure, when Siwon come and ask you about Mr WookKi, please tell him that Mr WookKi were never here." Kyuhyun said.

The staf nod her head. "Alright. I will do that." The staf said.

"Gomawo for your help. Before I forget, this is some small gift from me because of your kindnes." Kyuhyun said then take out an envelope. Kyuhyun put the envelope on the table then quickly leave the reception.

The staf take the envelope then look inside the envelope. She shock. there are a big amount of money in there. The staf look again at Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun already lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter