THE BATTLE OF SINGING

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae and Eunhyuk just finish eating dinner. After finish washing the dish Donghae walk out from the kitchen. He look arround, Eunhyuk were not there. Donghae seat on the sofa at the living room then switch on the tv. There were nothing to watch, so Donghae keep change the channel. Suddenly when Donghae change the channel, there is a news about Kyuhyun in the tv. Donghae stay at the channel and watch the news.

"Cho Kyuhyun become more popular. Since his debut, he never fail to sastified his fan with his sweet voice. He get an award at America on be The Most Tallented World Singer and bring the name of Korea to the worldwide." The news said.

Then they show the video of the award's day. Donghae look at Kyuhyun who smilling brightly. But what make him suprise is, he also can spot Siwon there.

"What is this? Why Won were there?" Donghae ask. 

Donghae can see Siwon and Kyuhyun seat together at the award. Donghae's eyes start to fill with tears. Donghae's just look at the tv screen before Eunhyuk come from behind and switch of the tv. Donghae suprise he look at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk look at Donghae with no expression on his face.

"For now, please don't cry for them. please don't be sad because of them. I want you to focus on your revenge. Did you think with crying, your Siwon will comeback to you? Now he is with Kyuhyun. You should build up your courage and your own name then you can go seduce Siwon. I don't want to see you cry because both of them were together." Eunhyuk said.

"I not crying." Donghae said and try to act happily.

Eunhyuk sigh. "You think you can lie to me? I see that your eyes were fill with tears. Like I told you, if you want to revenge, you have to change everything about you. Try to get rid of your weak heart and try to be strong." Eunhyuk said, but this time with a gentle voice.

"I am trying." Donghae said. 

Eunhyuk seat beside Donghae. "I will give you the last chance to you today. If you want to cry, then cry. but this is the last time you crying as Choi WookKi. After you crying today, you should be the arrogant and confident also strong Lee Donghae." Eunhyuk said while he pull Donghae to him embrance.

Donghae suprise. but when he in Eunhyuk's embrance, he suddenly become sad. the memory of him and Siwon suddenly come to his mind one by one and make him want to cry. The though of Kyuhyun were his own dongsaeng and had stole his love also keep coming to his head. then Donghae start crying. He cry on Eunhyuk's chest. Eunhyuk tighten his hug. Donghae also reply the hug. He hug Eunhyuk tightly and his cry become more louder. Eunhyuk just pat Donghae's back and rub Donghae's back.

____________

Eunhyuk bring a cup of hot chocolate to Donghae. Donghae feel a bit relieved after crying. then he drink the hot chocolate to make he warm. Eunhyuk standing in front of him. 

"So, from now on. please stop being Choi WookKi and become completely Lee Donghae." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. Arrasso. Gomawo Hyung." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk just smile and nod his head. Then he take the file that he bring down from his room earlier on the table then give it to Donghae. Donghae look at the file and take it.

"What is this?" Donghae ask.

"That is your profile as Lee Donghae. Look at it and memorize it." Eunhyuk said

Donghae open the file then read through his profile as Lee Donghae.

"Omo, I lived at New york since I were one years old. Attend School there and I even a graduate student in Acting and Singing. I had a great background now than Choi WookKi who never attend school and just playing guitar and sing at the street a long time ago." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk look at Donghae. "You can play guitar?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Yes, I can play guitar. Beside that, I also can play keyboard and piano. Why?" Donghae ask.

"Then it easy now. I though I had to sent you to the music's school to learn all that. If you said you can play it, then we don't have to sent you there and don't waste anytime." Eunhyuk said.

"Lucky me." Donghae said.

"By the way, tomorrow, you are going to the company. I had bring up your name to be add as a member of SuJu who will debut this year. So you should be ready with your group member to filming your mv and recording." Eunhyuk said.

"I gonna debut this year?" Donghae ask.

"Yes. Other member is getting ready to debut. Now, we left with just you. So, tomorrow morning, come with me to the company." Eunhyuk said.

"Yes I will. I were so excited. but I also very nervous now." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk seat beside Donghae. "please don't. I told you, you have to be confident. i trust in you." Eunhyuk said and hold Donghae's hand.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. Deep inside Eunhyuk's eyes, Donghae can see that Eunhyuk is really care about him. His heart suddenly beat faster. 

_____________

 Eunhyuk and Donghae walk into the company. Eunhyuk wear a suit while Donghae wear a black fix t-shirt then a jacket with a hoddie. He wear a long black pant. He look so handsome that can make all the woman and girl staff keep looking at him. Two flower boy walking together, that is what people keep talking when they see Eunhyuk and Donghae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter