EUNHAE- WHERE EVERYTHING START BETWEEN US

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WookKi look at both of the man in front of him.

"Kyu ah, Won ah. What is the meaning of this? Why both of you kissing each other? Answer me!" WookKi shouting.

Kyuhyun smirk. "Well, what I can say is, we are in this kind of relationship." Kyuhyun said with an arrogant voice.

"No! we don't have any relationship. Don't trust him." Siwon said.

Siwon walk away from Kyuhyun and walk to WookKi, Siwon try to hug WookKi but WookKi push him away.

"Don't touch me. How could you cheat on me, and you cheat on me with my dongsaeng." WookKi said while crying.

Siwon look at WookKi. "Baby. Please believe in me." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smirk. "Yes, WookKi hyung believe in him. Oh, I forget to tell you. We also had done before. Siwon is the one who take my ity. We had in Siwon hyung's office." Kyuhyun said.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. "Stop it Kyu!" Kyuhyun look at Siwon and remain silent.

Siwon look back at WookKi. "WookKi baby. Please believe me. I and Kyu really don't have any relationship. Just trust me." Siwon said.

"Enough Won! That time when I call you, I heard someone . Who is that? Answer me Choi Siwon!" WookKi said.

Siwon suprise. he lost word. 

Kyuhyun smirk. "Well. It was me. Your lover Siwon, me on his own desk in his office." Kyuhyun said. 

WookKi look at Kyuhyun. "How dare you do this to me. You are my dongsaeng and I am your hyung." WookKi said.

WookKi walk to Kyuhyun and try to slap Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun hold WookKi's hand before WookKi can slap him. Kyuhyun push WookKi's hand away, then he slap WookKi right cheek. WookKi look at Kyuhyun again and Kyuhyun slap WookKi's left cheek and make WookKi fall to the floor.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. "Stop it Kyu!" Siwon shout and walk to WookKi. Siwon help WookKi to stand up.

WookKi look at Kyuhyun. "How could you do this to me. I am your Hyung! Your own Hyung. Don't you feel sorry or feel wrong for what you did?" WookKi ask.

Kyuhyun smirk to WookKi. "Well, I will do anything to get my love one, even I had to kill you. I will do it." Kyuhyun said.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. "You are crazy." Siwon said.

"Yes. I am crazy, I crazy for you." Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun walk closer to Siwon then hug Siwon. WookKi look at Kyuhyun and Siwon.

"Both of you. I hate both of you!" WookKi shout then run out from the room.

Siwon try to escape from Kyuhyun's hug, but Kyuhyun tighten his hug. Siwon look at WookKi who leave the room.

"WookKi ah!" Siwon shout and call for WookKi but WookKi just go.

WookKi walk down the stair he take his car's key then walk out from the house. WookKi walk to his car. His tears still coming out from his eyes, he get into his car. WookKi drive his car out from the garrage, then he can Siwon running to him. Siwon knock the window.

"WookKi ah. let's have a talk. Jaebal." Siwon said.

WookKi don't care about Siwon. WookKi drive his car out from the house and he can see from the side mirror that Siwon were chasing after him, but Siwon stop because to tired. WookKi just frive his car even he don't know he were going, but he just drive. 

________________

Siwon look at Kyuhyun who standing in front of the door. 

"What actually you were thinking Cho Kyuhyun?" Siwon ask. 

Kyuhyun smirk. "Well, i just tell him the truth he should know." Kyuhyun said.

"Stop it. Now we don't know where is he. What if he do something that he should not do?" Siwon ask.

"Like what? Kill himself. That's great then. If he kill himself then we don't have to worried about our relationship and we can be couple openly." Kyuhyun said. 

Siwon walk to Kyuhyun. "I don't know what more to say to you." Siwon said then walk into the house. 

_______________

WookKi stop his car. He look in front of him. Han River. WookKi don't know why he were here. WookKi can see they are some people who were jogs, couple and everything. WookKi lean his face on the steering and cry. 

"How could Siwon do this to me." WookKi said.

WookKi wiped his tears, then get out from the car. He look arround, in front of him, there were a stair. WookKi walk to the stair then seat on it. He look blankly at the river. His eyes start to fill with tears again.

______________

"You are going to debut soon, that's why all of you should practise harder." Eunhyuk said while jogs with Leeteuk, Sungmin, Yesung and Ryeowook.

"Ok Sir." Leeteuk said.

"You all should thanks me because I here to practise with all of you." Eunhyuk said again.

"Gamsahnimida Sir." Leeteuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Yesung said.

"Now let's fight until all of you debut successly." Eunhyuk said.

"Alright sir!" All of them scream.

They jogs by the Han River, then Eunhyuk suddenly saw someone from far. Eunhyuk look carefully at the man that seat on the stairs while look blankly at the river.

"Oh, It's him. Why he look so down?" Eunhyuk said in his head. "All of you keep exercising, for 30 minutes, then comeback again here to me." Eunhyuk said.

"Alright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter