JEALOUS

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae walk into the house. Eunhyuk look at Donghae. he wait for Donghae since earlier. Donghae suprise look at Eunhyuk in front of him. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Donghae ask.

Eunhyuk look at Donghae who wear a sweater without any shirt inside. Donghae zipped the sweater untill his chest and Eunhyuk can clearly see the red marks on Donghae's chest and neck. Eunhyuk sudenlly sigh.

"I wait for you." Eunhyuk said. 

Donghae walk to Eunhyuk. "Really? Why?" Donghae ask. 

Eunhyuk does not asnwer the question and grab the zip at the sweater and the sweater. Donghae suprise. Eunhyuk look at Donghae body. Donghae push Eunhyuk's hand.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Donghae ask and cover his chest with his hand. 

Eunhyuk don't know why, but he feel so sad when he see the red marks on Donghae's body and he feel mad suddenly to Siwon and also Donghae. 

"Are you happy now?" Eunhyuk ask with a roughly tone. 

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. He suddenly feel weird. "Why you suddenly get angry? I had tell you that I will sleep with him before. What's wrong with you?" Donghae ask.

"I never though that you will really sleep with him. i were totally dissapointed with you Hae." Eunhyuk said.

"Why you should be dissapointed? i don't get it." Donghae said.

"I though you were different, but you just the same like the other. A !" Eunhyuk said

Suddenly Donghae's hand fly fastly to Eunhyuk's cheek. Donghae look at Eunhyuk with his eyes fill with tears. Eunhyuk look at Donghae and hold his cheek. "Stop it Hyung. I can't accept if you insulting me. When WookKi die, I turn to Donghae, and Donghae just had you right now. How could you insult Donghae like that." Donghae said and his tears slowly come out from his eyes. 

Eunhyuk suprise lookking at the tears. "Hae ah, mianhei. I don't mean to hurt you." Eunhyuk said.

"Enough. I tired." Donghae said and leave Eunhyuk. 

Eunhyuk look at Donghae that climb the stair. Eunhyuk his hair. "Why I said that? I were pabo." Eunhyuk said and hit his head. 

Eunhyuk then walk faster to Donghae. He climb the stair and see that Donghae were open his room door. Eunhyuk run to Donghae and back hug Donghae. 

"Hae ah, mianhei. Please don't get angry at me." Eunhyuk said. 

Donghae hold Eunhyuk's hand that hugging him and pull it. Eunhyuk let go of the hug. Donghae get in the room and close the door without looking at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk sigh and his hair. "Now, what should I do?" Eunhyuk ask himself.

________

Kyuhyun wiped his sweat with the towel that be given by Yuri. Kyuhyun just finish exercise. 

"Where is my phone?" Kyuhyun ask Yuri.

"Here it is." Yuri take out the phone and give to Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun take the phone. He want to call Siwon. But then he look that there is message. Kyuhyun look at the message. "Oh, it's from Won Oppa." Kyuhyun said in his head. He open the message. His hert suddenly stop beating when he look at the photo with the message. The photo of Siwon and Donghae. Both of them were with Donghae and Siwon hugging each other. 

"What is this mean all about? Won Oppa!" Kyuhyun shout in his head. 

"Noona! Let's go." Kyuhyun said.

Yuri suprise looking at Kyuhyun who suddenly get angry. Yuri just quickly follow Kyuhyun from behind.

__________

Siwon look blankly at the bed. The bed that were in mess because the that he had with Donghae. Siwon just wearing a bathrobe. Siwon sigh. He wiped his wet hair with a small tower. Then he seat on the bed. He can smell the smell of the and sweat at the bed. 

"I hope Hae will stop disturbing me." Siwon said.

Suddenly the door be open roughly and make Siwon suprise. Siwon look at Kyuhyun that were standing in front of the door and give him a death like glare. Siwon stand up.

"Kyu ah, why?" Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun throw the phone to Siwon. Siwon try to catch it but the phone land on his chest hrtly and fall to the floor. 

"Kyu ah. What's wrong?" Siwon ask.

"What's wrong? What is the meaning of your message earlier?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Messages? What message?" Siwon ask and still blur with the situation. 

The message you sent me earlier with the photo!" Kyuhyun shout.

Siwon become more confused. Siwon look at Kyuhyun then look at the phone. he take the phone and turn on the phone. he look at the photo with the message. His eyes become widder. Siwon look at Kyuhyun.

"Kyu ah. I can explain to you. but this photo, I never sent it." Siwon said.

Siwon walk to Kyuhyun and try to hold Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun hit Siwon hand and stop Siwon from touching him. 

"Don't touch me." Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun look at the bed that were in mess. "I can't believe this, you even bring him to our house and have on the bed that we sleep together every night? I totally dissapointed with you Choi Siwon." Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun walk out from the room. Siwon look at Kyuhyun who leaving the room and enter the room that supposed to be a guest room. Siwon sigh and his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter