THE FIGHT BETWEEN TWO SINGER

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So today, Suju will officially end their promoting of U." The Dj ask.

"Yes. We will start doing solo activity. I with Ryeowook will handle the new project of KBS radio. SUKIRA which it mean Suju Kiss The Radio." Leeteuk said to the DJ.

"Oh really? how about the other?" The DJ ask again.

"I will be promoting as solo. In our album, there is a song name 'Don't Go'. That is my song and I will start promoting the song." Donghae said.

"Yes, I know about the song, and I really sure all your fan know that. Heard that Donghae's fan? Get ready to Donghae's temptation soon." The DJ said to the michrophone.

"Yes, our fan please get ready." Donghae said with a happy voice.

"How about Yesung shi and Sungmin shi?"

Yesung look at the DJ. "Well, my ost for Cinderella's step Sister really get on hit. Then, there are so many offer to me to sing an ost to drama." Yesung said.

"I will act in a drama soon." Sungmin said.

"So, all of you will get busy with solo activity. Hope all of you become more faymous, since Suju already had famous. Even, Kyuhyun, the voice of God can't beat Suju's song, U. Wait, if Donghae shi will promoting his song, then you will fight again with Kyuhyun, because he also want to drop his comeback with his new single soon." The DJ said.

Donghae suprise. "Really? I don't know about that." Donghae said.

"Yes, Oh My God, I really excited to for the fight between both of your song." The DJ said.

Donghae just smile.

_________

Kyuhyun look at the poster on the wall. Kyuhyun smile. The poster of him to promote his new single, At Gwanghwamun. 

"This time, my song will sure make to the first place." Kyuhyun said.

He walk into the building. But he suddenly stop when see another poster, bigger than his poster. Kyuhyun look at the poster.

"What is this all about?" Kyuhyun asking in his head when he saw the poster of Donghae.

Kyuhyun read the writting on the poster. "Don't Go? Why he promoting an solo song suddenly. If I were not wrong, Suju just done promoting their U song, why Donghae suddenly come up with a solo song?" Kyuhyun ask.

Kyuhyun walk to the poster. he look arround, there are not to many people at the lobby that time, Kyuhyun take the poster from the wall and riped it into pieace. "This time, I will never let you go up than me. You were not on my level Lee Donghae." Kyuhyun said in his head. then he throw the poster.

_________

Kyuhyun waiting for him turn in his waiting room with Yuri. Yuri were watching the tv that air the live show of Music Bank while Kyuhyun were reading the magazine/ Then Yuri saw Donghae's perfomance with his 'Don't Go' song.  

"Omo, his song were quite good and his voice also were good." Yuri praise Donghae.

"Who?" Kyuhyun ask and look at the tv. he were suprise looking at the tv. Donghae were singing live. He even sing with full feeling that bring Donghae to tears. Even, Kyuhyun also praise Donghae when he heard Donghae's voice earlier.

Yuri look at Kyuhyun. "Kyu ah, you will have a fight with him again. Do you think you can win over him today?" Yuri ask.

Kyuhyun glare at Yuri. "Hello. I were the voice of God, I sure can win over him." Kyuhyun said with arrogant voice.

Yuri just look back at the tv. "But, he really good." Yuri said in his head.

_________

Eunhyuk were waiting Donghae to get down from the stage. Eunhyuk does not wearing a suit today. He is wearing a white t-shirt. He look so handsome with his new blond hair. He also wear a cap backway. When Donghae walk down from the back stage, he look at Eunhyuk who were smilling to him. Donghae's heart suddenly beating faster.

Eunhyuk smile to Donghae. "Wow, you are really good. What you feel after perfoming solo?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk and they walk together to Donghae's waiting room. "Well, I feel so excited to be today's winner." Donghae said.

"Great. I sure you will win." Eunhyuk said and pat Donghae's head.

Donghae open the door and walk into the room, but Eunhyuk does not get into the room. Donghae look at Eunhyuk.

"Are not you coming in to?" Donghae ask.

"Mianhei Hae ah. Today is Yoona's debut, so I would like to go and check on her." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae suddenly feel hurt. His smile fade out when he heard the name of Yoona. But he try to act like usual.

"Oh, right. I forget about that." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk smile. "i will go to her first okay. If you want, come and check on her to." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae smile and shake his head. "no, I would like to rest." Donghae said.

"Okay then." Eunhyuk said.

"Anyeong." Donghae said and wave his hand to Eunhyuk.

"Anyeong." Eunhyuk said and leave Donghae.

Donghae just look at Eunhyuk. "Why I suddenly feel hurt when Hyukkie Hyung said that he want to go check on Yoona? What happen to me? Did I had fall to Hyukkie Hyung?" Donghae asking in his head.

___________

Yoona were getting ready. She look at her reflection on the mirror once again. then the door be knock. Yoona look at the door and look at his manager Oppa. The manager open the door to Yoona. When the door be open, the manager bow to Eunhyuk who were in front of the door.

Yoona look at Eunhyuk by reflection of the mirror. yoona smile and stand up. Yoona turn arround and look at Eunhyuk.

"You come." Yoona said.

"Of course I come to support you." Eunhyuk said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter