THE END FOR KYUHYUN

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun being push out by Siwon. Kyuhyun keep crying.

"Oppa, jaebal. let's me stay here." Kyuhyun beg Siwon while he being push by Siwon.

Siwon throw Kyuhyun out from the house. Kyuhyun fell to the floor. Yuri were so shock. Yuri run to Kyuhyun.

"Kyu ah. Are you okay?" Yuri ask and help Kyuhyun to stand. 

Kyuhyun stand and look at Siwon. "You, get out from my house nwo. I don't want to see your face anymore. you are a killer!" Siwon said. Then get into his house. 

Kyuhyun cry and call Siwon. he run to the door and try to open the door, but the door been lock from inside. Kyuhyun knock the door and ring the bell. yuri just look at Kyuhyun.

______

Siwon go to upstair. he walk into his room and walk to the closset. He take out Kyuhyun's luggage. Then he open it. he take all Kyuhyun's stuff and put all of that in the luggage. After all the clothes been take, Siwon close the luggage and then walk out from the room with the luggage. He walk to the door, he still can heard the knock from the door, and the bell also had not stop ringing from earlier.

Siwon open the door and look at Kyuhyun.

"Oppa. Please don't treat me like this." Kyuhyun beg to Siwon.

"take this." Siwon said and give the luggage to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun look at the luggage. "Oppa..." Kyuhyun look at Siwon. But, Siwon look away.

"I don't want to see you anymore. let's just end our relationship here." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. Kyuhyun sigh. "Arrasso. Gomawo Oppa, because you had accept me in your life even in a short term." Kyuhyun said.

Siwon close the door. Kyuhyun hold his tears. He look at Yuri. 

"I will sent you to your appartment." Yuri said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. Kyuhyun walk to Yuri with his luggage. They walk to the car. Yuri take the luggagae and put it in the car. Yuri seat at the driver seat. Kyuhyun look at the house for the last time.

"Anyeong Oppa." Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun get in the car. Yuri drive the car out from the house. Kyuhyun just crying in their way. Yuri just can remain silent. The right thing Kyuhyun need now is cry. That's why he just let Kyuhyun cry.

________

Yuri open the door and let Kyuhyun to walk in first. Kyuhyun walk into the appartment. He look arround.

"At last, i come back here." Kyuhyun said with a sad voice. He had stop crying for now. 

Yuri walk into the appartment with the luggage. She bring the luggage to Kyuhyun's room. then she walk out to Kyuhyun.

"Kyu ah. I should go now. The company keep calling me." Yuri said.

Kyuhyun look at Yuri. "Mianhei noona. Maybe they will get mad on you because of me." Kyuhyun said.

"It's okay." Yuri said. "Now, you should rest. I will go first. If you need anything, you got my number. just call me." Yuri said.

Kyuhyun nod his head. Yuri leave Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun look at the door that been close. Kyuhyun walk to the sofa and seat on it. Kyuhyun switch on the tv. He were so shock that every channel keep talking about him and Donghae.

"Now, my career is over." Kyuhyun said and cry.

He switch of the tv and try to sleep while hopping that all this were dream, and when he wake up he will be in Siwon's embrace.

_____________

Shindong were throwing tantrum in his office. Everyone were scare when Shindong throw everything on his desk to the floor. Yuri also shudder and scared.

"Why all this happen? how could a singer kill a person?" Shindong ask. "Yuri shi! how you take care of Kyuhyun?" Shindong look at Yuri.

"Mianhei. I also don't know that he will kill a person and that person is his own hyung." Yuri said.

"Where is him now?" Shindong ask.

"He were at his appartment. he go through a hard day today. So I told him to rest." Yuri said.

"That idiot. Tell him to come tomorrow. I will terminate his contract." Shindong said.

Everyone were looking at Shindong. 

"But, he were like a gold souces to us." One of the manager said.

"Shut up! Now, he were the sources of loss for us. Because of him, our share might be drop. That's why I will terminate his contract. Other than that, I will sue him. He kill a person while he were under us. He bring our name to a very low shame." Shindong said. 

Yuri look at Shindong. "Ottockae. poor our Kyu." Yuri said.

"But, we also should sue that Lee Donghae. He also bring our name to the low shame." One of the director said.

Shindong look at the director. "Yes, you are right. Sue that Donghae to." Shindong said.

____________

Donghae look at the court letter that he just received from Eunhyuk.

"What is this?" Donghae ask.

"That is the court letter. Star Entertainment want to sue you because you bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter