PLEASE HELP KYUHYUN - BONDING OF TWO BROTHERS

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae take a sip of the iced Americano on the table while he were so focus reading the novel he just bough earlier at the book store. Donghae were at the Cafe. While waiting for Eunhyuk, he order first and take a seat near the wall that were actually make with glass. So, he can see the view outside. 

While waiting for Eunhyuk someone come to him. 

"Excuse me." The girl said.

Donghae look at the girl who were in her 18 wearing a school uniform and smile to her. "yes?" Donghae ask.

"You are Lee Donghae right?" The girl ask.

Donghae smile and nod his head. 

"Oppa. This were really you." The girl said.

Donghae laugh. "Why? Are you were one of my fan girl?" Donghae ask.

"Yes. Oppa." The girl said. She take out a book from inside her bag. "Please sign this for me." The girl said.

"Sure." Donghae said and give the girl his autograph. "What is your name?"

"My name were Oh Hayoung." The girl said. 

"Here." Donghae give the book back to Hayoung.

"Gomawo Oppa." Hayoung said. She want to ask something, but she were hesitated.

"You want to ask something right? Just ask me. I will try to answer it." Donghae said and look at Hayoung. "how about you take a seat first." Donghae said.

"Can I?" Hayoung ask with excited voice.

Donghae nod his head. hayoung take a seat.

"So what is it?" Donghae ask.

"Actually I were so suprise after heard your story with Cho Kyuhyun and the hot young president. Did you really a gay?" Hayoung ask.

"yes. I already make it official." Donghae said. "Why, did you sad about that?" Donghae ask.

"Of course not. All the fan girl were hoping all their man idols are gay." Hayoung said. "Even me, myself. Because we will accept if see you dating with your group member than other woman celebrity." Hayoung said.

Donghae laugh. "You are so funny." Donghae said.

Hayoung also laugh. "But oppa. How you with Cho Kyuhyun now?" Hayoung ask. 

Donghae silent. he look at the iced Americano and take a sip of it. "I don't know." Donghae said.

"Why? Oppa. let's me tell you. i also had a dongsaeng. But she die in a car accident. that time I were so sad. Because when she were alive we always have fight. Even for a minor thing, we will fight like it were a big issue." Hayoung said and stop.

Donghae look at Hayoung and try to imagine he in Hayoung spot. "So, what happen?" Donghae ask.

Hayoung take a deep breath. "When on my birthday, she go to the bakery to bought my birthday cake. But, on she way home. A car come and hit her. The car not stop a all to help and just go like that." Hayoung said. She want to cry.

Donghae take his handkerchief and give it to Hayoung. Hayoung take it and wiped her tears.

"I never said sorry to her because always fight with her." Hayoung said. "So Oppa. Please make up with Kyuhyun. How evil he is, he still your dongsaeng. Blood tie were over everything oppa." Hayoung said.

Donghae think what Hayoung tell him. Suddenly Hayoung's phone ring. Hayoung take out her phone. Donghae look at Hayoung who talking to someone she call Unnie. After that, hayoung end the call.

"Oppa, I had to go first. I had to training." Hayoung said.

"Training?" Donghae ask.

"Yes, I were a trainee at Cube Entertainment. I going to debut soon in a group name A Pink. Please look forward to us." hayoung said.

"Really. Good luck then." Donghae said.

"Gamsahanimida Oppa. Anyeong." Hayoung said and wave her hand to Donghae and look at the leaving Hayoung. 

Donghae sigh. "How is Kyu now?" Donghae asking in his head.

Donghae look blankly at the iced Americano, then Eunhyuk come and touch his shoulder from back. Donghae look at Eunhyuk. 

"What are you thinking about?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae smile to Eunhyuk. "Hyung. You were here." Donghae said.

"yes." Eunhyuk said and seat in front of Donghae. "So, what were you thinking about?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae sigh. "I were thinking about Kyu. How is him now." Donghae were wonder.

Eunhyuk smile. "Then, go and meet him." Eunhyuk said.

"Should I? But, I were the one who destroy him, maybe he don't want to see me." Donghae said.

"Well, we don't know right? For now, just go to him if you were worried about him." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae were thinking. Then he smile. "You are right. I should go and meet him." Donghae said.

"Yes." Eunhyuk said.

"But, where is him now?" Donghae ask.

"Maybe you can ask Siwon." Eunhuyuk said.

Donghae nod his head. "Hyung, i will go first." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk nod his head. "yes. Good luck." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae stand up and walk quickly to the door. But, he stop and look back at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk stand up and look at Donghae. Donghae run to Eunhyuk and hug him. 

"Gomawo hyung." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk smile and rub Donghae's back. "For sure. You are my dongsaeng, of course I will care about you. Now, Go!" Eunhyuk said.

Donghae let go of Eunhyuk then run back to the door and walk out from the cafe. Eunhyuk touch his chest. 

"What is this? Why I were so happy when he hug me earlier. Why I feel my heart keep tremble when see his cute smile. What kind of feeling this is?" Eunhyuk asking in his head.

 ___________

Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter