THE HURT TRUTH

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun close the door and walk with Yuri to the car. On the way to the car, Kyuhyun's phone ring. Kyuhyun take out his phone from his jacket's pocket.

Yuri look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun suddenly nervous.

"Who is that?" Yuri ask.

"The hospital." Kyuhyun said.

He take a deep breath then answer the phone. After Kyuhyun take the comb in Donghae's waiting room a weeks ago, he bring the comb to the hospital and some of his hair to do a dna test. maybe the result had already out. 

"Yobseyo." Kyuhyun said.

"Yobseyo. Kyuhyun shi?" The nurse ask.

"Yes, I speaking." Kyuhyun said.

"the result of the DNA test were already out. You can come and pick up the result." The nurse said. 

"Really? Okay, I will be there." Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun end the call and look at Yuri. "Can we stop by at the hospital first?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Sure, the show will start two hour from now. So, we still can stop by at the hospital." yuri said.

"Great." Kyuhyun said.

___________

Kyuhyun walk into the hospital. Yuri does not follow him. Kyuhyun were the one who want to go alone, even Yuri want to follow him, Kyuhyun does not allowed her to do so. Kyuhyun walk to the lift and press the button and wait for the lift door to be open. Kyuhyun were so nervous now.

"What if he really my hyung? What should I do? But, if he were my hyung, how he survivi from the accident and the cold ocean? It were so weird. Then, what is his point to come back and become Lee Donghae. Did he want to take revenge to me by becoming Lee Donghae?" Kyuhyun asking in his head.

The lift door be open. Kyuhyun walk into the lift. He press the button of floor 3. The door been close. After a minutes be in the lift, the door be open again. Kyuhyun walk out from the lift and walk to the counter and ask the nurse about the DNA result. The nurse ask him to wait.

Some of the people there keep lookking at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just smile to them. There also some fangirl come to him and ask for his autograph. Kyuhyun smile and give them his autograph. Then the nurse come and call Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun greet the fan goodbye. Then follow the nurse.

Kyuhyun being bring to a doctor room. Kyuhyun greet the doctor and the doctor invite Kyuhyun to seat.

"So, how's the result?" Kyuhyun ask. 

The doctor smile to him and take out the result from the enveloped. Kyuhyun look at the paper that the doctor hold.

"The result had come out. The result show that you and Lee Donghae is 99.9% is sibbling." The doctor said.

Kyuhyun shock. His eyes wide open and look at the doctor. He grab the paper from the doctor. he read the paper again and again. 

"It can't be." Kyuhyun said in his head and look at the doctor. "Are you really sure about this result? Don't they have some errors?" Kyuhyun ask again.

The doctor smile. "We have double check it. And this is the result. You, Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Donghae is sibbling." The doctor said.

Kyuhyun feel so shock and suprise. "Now, Ottockae? What should I do now?" Kyuhyun ask in his head.

Kyuhyun walk out from the room, his eyes were fill with tears. When he walk to the lift, his tears keep coming out. He take the black glasses from his bag and wear it.

___________

Donghae walk into the KBS building with Jihyo. On the way to his waiting room for the show Music Champion, Donghae saw Kyuhyun and Yuri also just arrived. Donghae look at Jihyo.

"Noona, can you go first, i would like to go to the toilet." Donghae said.

"Arrasso. Please be quick." Jihyo said. Both of them be apart. Donghae does not go to the toilet but went to follow Kyuhyun. 

Yuri and Kyuhyun walk together. Yuri glances at Kyuhyun who were wearing a black glasses. From the hospital, Kyuhyun just remain silent and wearing the black glasses. Yuri look at Kyuhyun and hold his shoulder.

"Kyu ah. Are you okay?" Yuri ask.

Kyuhyun look at Yuri and nod his head.

"No. Kyu ah, you are not okay. Tell me what happen? What did you do at the hospital. Are you sick or what?" Yuri ask.

Donghae who were eavesdropping not far from them a bit suprise. "Kyuhyun is sick?" Donghae asking in his head. 

"No Noona. I am totally fine." Kyuhyun said.

Donghae keep eavesdropping. "This must be something wrong. I should record this." Donghae said and take out his phone. He open his camera and record the scene between Yuri and Kyuhyun.

"No you are not. tell me what happen?" Yuri ask.

Kyuhyun suddenly remain silent. Donghae look at Kyuhyun while his hand still holding his phone and record the scene.

"Kyu ah. Are you okay?" Yuri ask.

Yuri take the glasses from Kyuhyun. Yuri suprise, Kyuhyun were crying. Donghae also become more curious.

"Why you crying Kyu ah?" Yuri ask.

Kyuhyun remain silent but his teras can't stop and he cry.

"Kyu ah. What's wrong? Are you sick?" Yuri ask.

"Noona, ottockae?" Kyuhyun ask Yuri while he cry.

"About what?" Yuri ask.

"About Donghae. he were my hyung!" Kyuhyun cry out loud.

Donghae suprise. He wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter