LIAR

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WookKi look blankly at the to the TV. The TV were on, but WookKi does not even pay attention to the tv. The voice from the phone still being play in his head. WookKi sigh then his eyes start to fill with tears before the tears come out slowly and flow to his cheek. 

"Did Won had someone behind me? How dare him do that to me. I love him so much. I can't live without him, but he just cheating on me behind me? Won ah, I really feel so dissapointed with you now." WookKi talk to himself.

________________

Kyuhyun wear his pant back then buttoning his shirt. Kyuhyun look at Siwon who also doing so. Kyuhyun smile.

"At last, I can taste him. Mianhei WookKi Hyung. I had an affair with your lover starting today. Let share him together." Kyuhyun said in his head. 

After finish wear his clothes back, Kyuhyun walk to Siwon and back hug Siwon. Siwon smile and hold Kyuhyun's hand. Siwon turn arround and look at Kyuhyun.

"You are such a naughty boy. How could you seduce your hyung's boyfriend?" Siwon said while smilling and holding Kyuhyun's hand.

"Well, I can't stop my heart from loving you. That's why I want to seduce you." Kyuhyun said.

"So, what should we do now? We just do this once and this is the first time and also the final time right?" Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun's smile die suddenly. "What did you mean by that? i though we will be lover. or at least behind WookKi Hyung." Kyuhyun said. 

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. "You want me to have affair with you? My boyfriend's dongsaeng? Kyu ah. Mianhei, I had with you just now because you seduce me. I don't want to cheat on WookKi." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun laugh. "You already cheat on him, Siwon hyung. We already have . And you the one who take my ity. Now you said you don't want to cheat on WookKi Hyung? You are funny." Kyuhyun said.

"But, I really...." Siwon can't finish his sentences because Kyuhyun suddenly smash his lips on Siwon's lips. 

Even that, Siwon still reply the kiss. He kiss Kyuhyun, then after a while their lips being apart.

Kyuhyun smile at Siwon. "Starting today, we were dating each other behind my Hyung." Kyuhyun said and smile.

Siwon just remain silent.

Kyuhyun look at his watch. "Look at the time. I got to go now. See you later Dear." Kyuhyun said and kiss Siwon's cheek then walk out from the room with a smile on his lips.

______________

WookKi quickly walk to the door after heard the passcode being enter. WookKi wait for Siwon enter the house. When the oder be open, WookKi can see Siwon. Siwon look at WookKi and surprise.

"Aigoo! WookKi ah. What are you doing there standing like that?" Siwon ask.

WookKi smile. "Nothing, it just...... I miss you." WookKi said.

Siwon smile. He take of his shoe then WookKi take Siwon's briefcase. then they walk to their living room. Siwon take a seat and WookKi seat beside Siwon. Siwon look at the tv then look at WookKi who were looking at him.

"Why? Did you want to said something?" Siwon ask.

WookKi sigh but he smile. "Nothing. It just you look like you were tired. Do you had many work today?" WookKi ask.

Siwon look at WookKi. "Yes. I had a lot of work today." Siwon said and look back at the tv.

"Do you meet someone today?" WookKi ask.

Siwon look at WookKi again. "What do you mean with someone? I meet with many people today." Siwon said.

WookKi just remain silent. "Ok then. The dinner were ready, you want to eat now?" WookKi ask.

"I wanna to take a bath first. Let's eat after that." Siwon said.

WookKi nod his head. Siwon stand up from the sofa and go upstair. WookKi just look at Siwon who walk to upstair.

"Won ah. please don't cheat on me. I know that you love me, so I will believe in you." WookKi said.

_______________

Kyuhyun open the curtain and let the morning sunshine come into his appartment. Kyuhyun walk to the living room and seat on the sofa then turn on the tv. He watch the Morning News then the news about celebrity come out. Kyuhyun smile when the news about his press conference also there. The picture of him and Siwon also were there.

"Aigoo, we make a really sweet couple. I should be the one who with him now. Not my stupid hyung." Kyuhyun said. He look blankly at the tv. before he smile.

"I get an idea." Kyuhyun said then he reach his phone and look up for WookKi's number. When he find it, he call WookKi.

"Yobseyo, WookKi Hyung. Where are you?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Yobseyo. Kyu ah. I am at home now. Why?" WookKi ask.

"I just want to ask if we can eat dinner together tonight. Can us?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Tonight? Sure. Where do you want to have dinner?" WookKi ask.

"Actually, I suddenly want to eat your bibimbap. That's why I call you." Kyuhyun said.

"Bibimbap? Sure. I will make it for you. Make sure to come ok." WookKi said.

"Ok Hyung. I will come." Kyuhyun said.

Then both of them end the call. Kyuhyun smile.

"Yes! Tonight we will see each other again.

____________

"Who is that?" Siwon ask. He were wearing his shoe.

WookKi look at Siwon. "Kyu. He said he want to eat dinner here. He want to eat my bibimbap." WookKi said.

Siwon suddenly shock and look at WookKi. "Kyu is going to have dinner here tonight?" Siwon ask.

"Yes. Why? Why you look so shock?" WookKi ask.

Siwon think for a bit. "No, It's nothing." Siwon said.

"Then, please comeback earlier ok." WookKi said.

"I will try." Siwon said then he kiss WookKi's cheek before he walk out from the house.

"What is Kyu were thinking?" Why he suddenly want to have dinner here?" Siwon asking in his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter