THE NAUGHTY DONGHAE

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae look at Siwon who were driving. Donghae take his hand to Siwon's bulge and make Siwon suprise and lost control of the car but he manage to control it again. Siwon look at Donghae then Donghae's hand on his bulge.

"What you think you were doing?" Siwon ask with a soft voice.

Donghae smile naughtyly to Siwon. "I want to take care of this." Donghae said.

"I were driving now. Please stop it." Siwon said. He take his hand and lift Donghae's hand away from his bulge. Donghae just smirk. 

Donghae then put his hand on Siwon's face and Siwon's hair. Siwon glances at Donghae before he focus on the road.

"Hae ah,do you really love me?" Siwon ask.

Donghae suprise heard that. Donghae smile. "Why you asking me that?" Donghae ask.

"I just want to know. If you really love me, then you should stop that feeling. I don't want to hurt my lover's feeling. I want to take care of him forever." Siwon said.

Donghae's smile faded out. He look at Siwon. "You mean Kyuhyun?" Donghae ask.

"Yes. So, please stop all this." Siwon said.

Donghae look away from Siwon. At time like this, he should be heart broken and cry over Siwon, but he does not feel anything. But, because of his revenge, he develop the hatred feeling. "You want to take care of him forever? How about me? Your lover for over 3 years?" Donghae asking in his head.

Donghae look back at Siwon. "Arrasso." Donghae said.

Siwon look at Donghae. "You will stop disturbing me?" Siwon ask.

Donghae think. "Yes, I will stop, but with one condition." Donghae said.

"What condition?" Siwon ask.

Donghae move his body closer to Siwon and kiss Siwon's cheek. "Sleep with me first." Donghae whisper to Siwon.

Siwon suprise. He look at Donghae who his face were so close to him. "Are you crazy?" Siwon ask.

Donghae seat properly. "Well, you said that I can't continue to hold this love feeling, so I would like to sleep with you and make our relationship as one night stand." Donghae said.

Siwon remain silent and thinking about what were Donghae said.

"If you don't want to sleep with me, then I will continue to come and seduce you." Donghae said.

Siwon look at Donghae. "Arrasso. I will sleep with you." Siwon said. "then stop come to me and seduce me." Siwon said.

Donghae smirk. "Yes, after you sleep with me, I will stop disturbing you." Donghae said.

"Arrasso. So, where you want to go?" Siwon ask.

"At your own house." Donghae said.

"My house? why there?" Siwon ask.

"I just want to taste you at your house. This is one of the condition to." Donghae said.

"But..." Siwon look at Donghae. "Arrasso." Siwon said.

Donghae smirk.

__________

Eunhyuk and Yoona walking arround Myeondong before they stop at a jajangmyeon shop to eat. Eunhyuk place the order to him and Yoona.

"So, what do you feel now?" Eunhyuk ask while waiting for their jajangmyeon.

Yoona look at Eunhyuk who were seating in front of him. "About what?" Yoona ask blankly.

Eunhyuk smile. "What you feel now after looking at the girl earlier? Can you find your confident like her? Can you be happy when you sing?" Eunhyuk ask.

"About that. Well, I had motivated myself to be like her. I want to be a greatb singer. this is my dream since I were a kid. I will do my best when I debut and after I debut. I will ne ver let you down." Yoona said.

Eunhyuk smile. "Good." Eunhyuk said.

Their jajangmyeon being place on the table by the worker. Yoona smile to the worker and the smile keep had attract Eunhyuk attention.

"Gamsahanimida." Yoona said cutely.

When the worker had go, Eunhyuk smile while mix his jajangmyeon with the sauce. Yoona look at Eunhyuk.

"Why you smilling?" Yoona ask.

Eunhyuk look at Yoona. "Because you are so cute." Eunhyuk said and smile seetly to Yoona.

Yoona's heart sudenly beat faster. Her face turn red. She act like she does not heard that and eat the jajangmyeon. 

Eunhyuk let go a small laugh. "You were shy? Please don't. Because your red face were totally cute." Eunhyuk said while laughing.

"Sir, let's just eat." Yoona said.

Eunhyuk stop laughing and smile. He start eating his jajangmyeon. hen his phone ring the signal of message. Eunhyuk take out his phone. The message from Donghae.

"Oh, it's my dongsaeng." Eunhyuk said to Yoona.

Yoona just glance at Eunhyuk and continue eating. Eunhyuk read the massage. 

"Hyung, I on my way to Siwon's house with Siwon. He agree to sleep with me! But he want our relationship end after that. What should I do now?" Donghae ask in the massage. 

Eunhyuk reply the massage. "Well. try to seduce him more and more. But, Hae ah. Do you really need to sleep with him? please don't." Eunhyuk reply. He were so worried. 

"Why?" Yoon ask when Eunhyuk show his worried face.

Eunhyuk look at Yoona. "It's nothing."

"Did your dongsaeng run into trouble?" Yoona ask.

Eunhyuk look at Yoona. "He might be. i were worried about him." Eunhyuk said.

"Who is your dongsa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter