WOOKKI TO DONGHAE

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WookKi and Eunhyuk walk out together from the airport. Eunhyuk give WookKi his luggage.

"WookKi ah. You wait here first. I will go and bring my car here." Eunhyuk said.

"Arrasso." WookKi said then take Eunhyuk's luggage.

Eunhyuk leave WookKi and walk to his car at the parking lot. WookKi wait for Eunhyuk. When WookKi wait for Eunhyuk, heheard some girls talking behind him about Kyuhyun.

"Omo, look at this. he were so cute. Kyu Oppa, why you were so cute?" The first girl said.

WookKi look at those girl who holding a magazine. 

"Yes, totally. I want to be his girlfriend." The second girl said.

WookKi smirk. "Well, if you know that he were gay, will you still want to be his girlfriend?" WookKi ask in his head. 

Then Eunhyuk's car stop in front of him. Eunhyuk get out from the car and walk to WookKi and take his luggage.

"let's go." Eunhyuk said.

WookKi nod his head. Eunhyuk take his luggage into the car while Wookki get into the car and seat beside Eunhyuk's seat.

Eunhyuk get into the car and start driving. 

"So, you want to go back to your house tonight?" Eunhyuk ask. 

WookKi think for a while and look at Eunhyuk. "Maybe not. How about tomorrow? Will you make me a time for tomorow morning?" WookKi ask.

"Sure." Eunhyuk said.

WookKi nod his head. 

"So. tonight, you want to stay at my house?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Can I?" WookKi ask back.

"Of course you can." Eunhyuk said.

WookKi smile. "I would like to cook something for you to show my thanks for you." WookKi said.

Eunhyuk look at WookKi then look back at the road. "Cook? Foor me?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Yes." WookKi said.

"what are you going to cook?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Well, I will look at what you had in your refrigerator first." WookKi said.

"okay then. I will look forward for it." Eunhyuk said.

"Yes, you should." Wookki said and smile.

____________

WookKi amazed look at Eunhyuk's house. He walk arround in the big house. Eunhyuk look at Wookki.

"What's wrong?" Eunhyuk ask.

WookKi look at Eunhyuk. "Hyukkie Hyung. Your house were so big. Did you live alone in this big house?" WookKi ask.

Eunhyuk laugh. "Actually this is my parrent house. Because I am the only son, I inherit this house." Eunhyuk said.

"What actually your parrent do for living?" WookKi ask.

Eunhyuk think for a while. "they just a normal worker of goverment." Eunhyuk lie. 

"Arrasso." WookKi said.

WookKi walk arround and he found the kitchen. WookKi amazed again. The kitchen were so big. "I should start cooking now if we don't want to eat at the late of the night." WookKi said in his head. 

WookKi walk to the big refrigerator with two door. he look inside it. The thing inside the refrigerator were neatly arrange. WookKi once again amazed when he look how neatly the refrigerator are. Eunhyuk come to the kitchen and stand closely behind WookKi. WookKi does not realise Eunhyuk were there.

"So, you want to cook for me now?" Eunhyuk ask.

Wookki turn arround. But he were so suprise because his face and Eunhyuk face were so close. WookKi can feel Eunhyuk's breath on his face's skin. Eunhyuk look at WookKi who were not answering him.

"Wookki ah. Are you there?" Eunhyuk ask and wave his hand in front of Wookki.

WookKi push Eunhyuk's hand then walk away from Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk look at WookKi who walk away from him.

"WookKi ah. What's wrong?" Eunhyuk ask.

WookKi shake his head. Nothing. Can you leave me alone now? I would like to cook." WookKi said.

"Sure. I just want to take a bottle of drinking water." Eunhyuk said.

Eunhyuk open the refrigerator. While he take the bottle, he his shirtfrom his neck to his chest and exposed his strong chest. After take the water. Eunhyuk close the refrigerator and open up the bottle. He walk Wookki. Wookki look at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk drink up the water in front WookKi. WookKi's heart suddenly beat faster looking at Eunhyuk. Some of the water flow down from Eunhyuk's mouth to his neck then to his chest. Wookki gulp. Eunhyuk so darm y that time. 

"Can you quickly leave. I want to cook." WookKi said.

Eunhyuk stop drinking the water and look at Wookki. "Arrasso. I will go upstair and take a bath." Eunhyuk said. Eunhyuk put the bottle on the table then leave the kitchen. Wookki sigh. 

"What's wrong with me?" WookKi ask himself. 

WookKi walk straight to the cabinet and look arround. he foud a packet of pasta. He walk to the refrigerator and found the tomatoes. Wookki smile. he know what he want to cook tonight.

___________

Eunhyuk walk down the stair. His hair still wet. Eunhyuk wear a t-shirt and a short pant. Eunhyuk can already smell the tomato sauce that coming from the kitchen. Eunhyuk walk straight to the dinning table and spot WookKi there. He look on the table. There is two plate of tomato pasta. 

"Wow!" Eunhyuk said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter