THE REAL TRUTH

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk look at Donghae who were leaving him. Eunhyuk sigh and his hair. He look again at Donghae and walk into the house. Eunhyuk look for Lee halmeoni. He walk to the kitchen and found Lee halmeoni who get ready to go to the tea plantation.

"Halmeoni. Where are you going?" Eunhyuk ask.

Lee Halmeoni look at Eunhyuk. "I will go to the tea plantation. Want to join me?" Lee halmeoni ask.

Eunhyuk think for a while. "But, I still don't have my breakfast yet." Eunhyuk said. "You go first then I will go after I done taking my breakfast." Eunhyuk said.

"Arrasso. quickly take your breakfast. then go to the tea plantation." Lee halmeoni said. "If you don't know where is mine plantation. You can ask Hae." 

Eunhyuk nod his head. Lee halmeoni had ready and walk out from the house. Eunhyuk seat at the dinning table on the floor. Then he take the rice with the soup. He eat his breakfast, but his mind were to Donghae. Eunhyuk sigh when he remember what Donghae told him earlier.

"Hae ah. I really love you." Eunhyuk said. "mianhei for doing that without thinking your feeling. I will try everything to fix our relationship. i will not going back until you going to agree to comeback with me to Seoul." Eunhyuk said.

________

Donghae check the financial statement for the last time to make sure evrything were right and there is no error. After sastified with the financial statement and write some report, he close the file and put it on the shell behind his table.

After that Donghae do some strecthing on his chair. He then look blankly at a space and thinking about Eunhyuk.

"how could you Hyung. I were crying when you keep ing me last night, then you call it a beautiful night? What did you take me as? A e? A or what?" Donghae asking in his head. His tears start to fill his eyes. "Saranghae Hyung. But, i don't want to go back with you. This is my life now. Here with Lee halmeoni and everyone in this village. All here were my family now. I happy to be here." Donghae said while wiped his tears that were flowing down to his cheek.

 "What is wrong with me?" Donghae ask while Donghae try to smile. Then the door be open from outside. Donghae look at the door. His smile die suddenly after he saw Eunhyuk walk into the hall and smile to him. Donghae act like he were busy and check some random file. 

Eunhyuk walk to Donghae and stand in front of Donghae's desk. Eunhyuk glances at Donghae and the file Donghae were checking. 

"Hae ah. Are you busy?" Eunhyuk ask.

"mmm..." Donghae reply without looking at Eunhyuk. 

Eunhyuk nod his head and look arround. He know that Donghae still mad at him and really hoping that he will go from there. 

"Hae ah. Halmeoni told me to go to her tea plantation. But, I don't know whick one of it. Can you show me the tea plantation that were own by halmeoni?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae still does not looking at Eunhyuk. "You can ask people arround. I don't hwave the time to show you arround." Donghae said.

"Busy with what?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. "I were checking the file. Can't you see that?" Donghae reply.

Eunhyuk smile. "but, the file were up down. How did you read it?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae suprise. he look at the file. Eunhyuk were right. His face suddenly become red and he does not have the courage to face Eunhyuk. He cough and put the file back in the correct way. Eunhyuk smile. Donghae act like he were reading the file. But Eunhyuk take step forward and close the file. 

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. "Why you do that?" Donghae ask.

"Come with me now Hae ah. I know you were not busy." Eunhyuk said and smile to Donghae.

"No. I were busy." Donghae said and try to open the file again. 

But Eunhyuk stop Donghae from opening the file. "Don't lie Lee Donghae. I know you. You were not good in lying." Eunhyuk said with a whisky voice. Their face were so close that time.

Donghae gulp. He look away from Eunhyuk's face. "Arrasso. I will bring you there." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk smile. "Let's go." Eunhyuk said with a happy voice. 

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. Donghae stand up. Eunhyuk walk to the door and wait for Donghae. Donghae walk slowly to Eunhyuk. Then they both walk together out from the hall. Eunhyuk smile and keep looking at Donghae while they were walking together while Donghae just look in front. Donghae know Eunhyuk were looking at him, but he just ignore it even his heart were beating faster.

"This village were so big." Eunhyuk suddenly said.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk but not saiying anything.

Eunhyuk stil try to talk with Donghae. "You must be so happy when you were here right?" Eunhyuk ask.

But stil, Donghae ignore it and just walk. Eunhyuk sigh. Eunhyuk grab Donghae's hand and stop walking. Donghae also stop walking but, he does not look at Eunhyuk. 

"Hae ah. Until when you want to get mad at me. Jaebal. Stop it. You know that I love you. I don't even had the intention to hurt you or something like that. My love to you is pure. Hae ah. Jaebal, forgive me for last night and comeback with me to Seoul." Eunhyuk said. Donghae still remain silent, but he were listening to every word Eunhyuk said and he suddenly feel happy because of the confession. "Don't you miss your dongsaeng, Kyu? He always ask me if I had found you or not. He also keep postpone his wedding with Siwon until he meet you. He want you to be at his wedding." Eunhyuk said again.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk with a suprise face. "What, Kyu and Won is getting maried?" Donghae ask.

Eunhyuk smile, at least Donghae want to talk with him now. Eunhyuk nod his head. "Yes. they want to get maried, but, they wait for you to comeback. Don't you feel sorry for them?"

Donghae look away from Eunhyuk. He pull his hand back and walk away from Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk sigh again. Eunhyuk just follow Donghae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter