CHANGE STYLE

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae look at the mirror. He touch his long hair. Then he stand straight in front of the mirror.

"I should change my style." Donghae said.

Donghae walk to the door and get out from the room. Donghae go downstair and walk straight to the kitchen. There he spot Eunhyuk were preparing the breakfast. 

"HyukKie hyung. Why you prepare the breakfast?" Donghae ask. 

Eunhyuk look at Donghae.  "Good morning. Hae ah." Eunhyuk said and smile to Donghae.

Eunhyuk walk to Donghae and pull Donghae to seat on the chair. Then Eunhyuk seat in front of Donghae. Donghae look at Eunhyuk then look at the plate in front of him. there were sausage, toast and egg.

Eunhyuk look at Donghae. "now, please enjoy your breakfast." Eunhyuk said.

WookKi look at Eunhyuk then smile. "Arrasso." Donghae said.

Donghae start eating the breakfast. Eunhyuk look at Donghae.

"So, what are your plan for today?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. "I think I want to go to the saloon and change my hair style." Donghae said.

"Really? Want me to go with you?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae think for a minute. "I think, I can go by myself." Donghae said.

"Are you sure?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Yes." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk then stand up and walk to the living room. He take his wallet inside his jacket then walk back to the kitchen. Donghae look at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk take out a debit card then give it to Donghae. 

Donghae look at the card. "no Hyung. I don't want to take it. You had help me with a lot of thing. I don't want to burden you anymore." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk smile, he put the card beside Donghae's plate then seat back on the chair.

"Do you had any money with you now?" Eunhyuk ask while smile.

Donghae suprise. he put his hand on his forehead.

"You are right. I don't have any money right now." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk laugh. Donghae's face become red. "For now, just you this card." Eunhyuk said after he stop laughing.

"Ok, I will use this card. But I will pay you back someday." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk just nod his head and smile then continue eating his breakfast.

"How about the company? When I can go there?" Donghae ask.

Eunhyuk look back at Donghae. "Actually you can go whenever you want. But now, we had to create your profile first. Where you live, which school you attend and everything." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae nod his head to show that he understand. "But, I don't attend any school. So, what will you do about that?" Donghae ask.

Eunhyuk smile. "Don't worry. Are not your goal were to revenge? So we should create a very strong background to you. For now, you should also practise to become more arrogant and confidence. You also should try to be strong. If posible, change everything from the way you talk to the way you walk and the way you fashion. You must change everything." Eunhyuk said with a serious face.

Donghae gulp. "I should do all that?" Donghae ask.

"Yes you should. So you still want to revenge and steal back your love one?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae think for a while. "I had die once. So, I don't afraid with all that. If I should do plastic surgery. I will do that." Donghae said with full of confidence.

Eunhyuk smile. "okay then. Use this card for now then buy the thing you need. From head to toe. you must change everything." Donghae nod his head.

"Okay, I will meet you tonight. You can use the car in the garrage. Take the key at the key box beside the Tv." Eunhyuk said.

Eunhyuk stand up then walk to the living room and Donghae follow him from behind. Eunhyuk take his coat and briefcase then walk straight to the door. Eunhyuk wear his shoe and look at Donghae.

"Please be careful. And don't forget to buy a cellphone to." Eunhyuk said.

"Arrasso. Anyeong Hyung." Donghae said and wave his hand to Eunhyuk.

"Anyeong." Eunhyuk said then walk out from the house.

___________

Donghae park his car in front of the saloon. Donghae get out from the car then go straight to the saloon's door. Donghae open the door then get in. A young woman who a staf walk to him and welcome him.

"Anyeonghaseyo. What can I help you?" The staf ask.

Donghae look at her name tag. "Yura shi." Donghae read it.

Yura nod her head. "Yes, my name is Yura. What can I help you with?" Yura ask.

"I would like to change my hair style. Can you help me with that?" Donghae ask.

Yura look at Donghae's hair. "Sure. I can help you." Yura said. "Now, let's come with me." Yura said and lead the way. 

Donghae just follow Yura. Yura bring him to a seat to cut hair. "Please seat here." Yura said.

Donghae seat and look at Yura at the mirror. "Gamsahanimida." Donghae said.

Yura smile. "So, what kind of sty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter