SUJU DEBUT

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon put the two cup of iced americano in front of Donghae. Donghae look at Siwon and smile. 

"Gamsahanimida. Won Hyung." Donghae said.

He take the coffe and drink take a sip. Siwon keep looking at Donghae.

"He and WookKi really did have the same face, but his gaze, his aura, the way his talk, it were so different from WookKi." Siwon said in his head.

Donghae look at Siwon. "Why you keep looking at me? You still think about your friend WookKi?" Donghae ask.

Siwon suprise. "Yes. Because your face really look like him." Siwon said.

"He must be a special friend to you right?" Donghae ask.

Siwon nod his head and look down at the cup. "He were my...... nevermind." Siwon said.

"Oh, why? Tell me." Donghae said. His hand move closer to Siwon adn touch Siwon's hand.

Siwon look at Donghae. He want to pull his hand, but he not doing so. "If I told you, you might be not want to become friend with me." Siwon said.

"Just tell me." Donghae said.

"Arrasso." Siwon take a deep breath. "He actually my lover." Siwon said and look at Donghae's reaction.

Donghae act like he were suprise. He cover his mouth with his hand. "You are gay?" Donghae ask.

Siwon nod his head. Donghae smile. He stand up and move his face closer to Siwon. He smash his lips on Siwon's lips. Siwon suprise. Donghae take his lips back and seat back in front of Siwon.

"Why you do that?" Siwon ask and look arround. he were worried if someone were looking at them. 

"Let just said that I want to replace that 'WookKi' place." Donghae said.

Siwon look at Donghae. "But, why?" Siwon ask.

"I think you had stole my heart when I first saw you earlier." Donghae said. 

Siwon remain silent. he can't said anything because he were so shock. Donghae stand up from his seat and walk clsoer to Siwon. Siwon look at Donghae. When Donghae were beside Siwon. he move his body closer to Siwon. His hand going to Siwon's chest and get into Siwon's coat. He take out Siwon's phone from inside Siwon's pocket at the inside of the coat.

Siwon look at Donghae with a shock face. "What you think you are doing?" Siwon ask.

"I just take your phone." Donghae said and show Siwon's phone to Siwon.

He turn on the phone and call his own phone. His own phone ring from inside his jacket's pocket. Siwon look for the ringing phone. Donghae give back the phone to Siwon. 

"This is my number. Feel free to call me." Donghae said.

Siwon take the phone. 

"I have to get going. See you later." Donghae said and pinch Siwon's cheeks.

Siwon look at Donghae who were leaving. "He were so dangerous." Siwon said in his head.

_______________

Donghae walk into the house. He look arround and then walk straight to the living room. Eunhyuk were there. Eunhyuk look at Donghae.

"Where have you been?" Eunhyuk ask.

"I just take some air arround Han river to release some tension." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk smile and nod his head. "Hae ah. Seat here." Donghae said and pat the seat beside him.

Donghae seat beside Eunhyuk and look at Eunhyuk.

"why?" Donghae ask.

"I just want to have some chat time with you. We don't have the chat with each other for a while since you are busy." Eunhyuk said, he put his hand to Donghae's shoulder and try to pull Donghae more closer to him. Donghae smile.

"So, what you feel now?" Eunhyuk ask.

"About what?" Donghae ask.

"Well, you have meet Siwon earlier. What is your next plan?" Eunhyuk ask.

"My next plan is I going to seduce him and make him mine. But first, I want to meet Kyuhyun and beat him." Donghae said with a arrogant voice. 

Eunhyuk look at Donghae. "You had change from the first time I know you." Eunhyuk said.

"Of course. I don't want to be the old WookKi. The WookKi that his own dongsaeng betray him. I want to be Donghae who had the confident. The one who arrogant and had a high class background." Donghae said with a pissed off note.

Eunhyuk look at Donghae and rub his back to Donghae for calm down.

"Cool down Hae ah. Your revenge will be accomplish soon." Eunhyuk said then slowlly pull Donghae into his embrace 

Donghae just let Eunhyuk hug him while his eyes were fill with revenge. Donghae push Eunhyuk away. Eunhyuk look at Donghae. 

"Hyung, can you company me to the Jeju. I want to visit my last place as WookKi." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk nod his head. "Let's bring some flower to." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae just nod.

____________ 

Eunhyuk look at Donghae who look blankly at the ocean and holding a bouquet of flower. 

"Here is the place WookKi had die. here is the place that all this start. from here my revenge begin. I will swear on WookKi's name, I will bring Kyuhyun down. i will never forgive him for what he had did to me. Kyu ah. Why must you do this to me, I have gave you my everything, why did you make me cry? Don not call me bad, because I already can't forgive you. The hurt that you give me, I will give back to you with the same amount of it. Just wait for it Cho Kyuhyun." Donghae said in his head. His tears slowly come out from his eyes.

Eunhyuk look at the tears. He touch Donghae's shoulder. "Hae, are you okay?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae does not look at Eunhyuk. "Hyukkie Hyung, I have a favour to ask." Donghae said.

"What it is?" Eunhyuk ask.

"I want to shout my name out loud. Can I do that? I miss my name." Donghae said.

"Just do it. Please don't mind about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter