Chapter 16

Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung had expected his three hyungs to show up in front of him after his phone call with SeungHyun last night. His hyungs must be worried for him because he hasn’t touched his phone ever since he bumped into Seungri since last night.

Daesung had also expected the unbelievable shock on his hyungs when they saw Seungri who got uncomfortable being stared ly by three pair of eyes. “Hyung, I can...” Just as Daesung was about to explain what happened, his Jiyong hyung has already leapt out to touch Seungri cheek.

“This is impossible. How could it be? How could be there’s someone look exactly the same as maknae?” Jiyong didn’t bat an eyelashes staring at Seungri up close.

“Er... I...” Seungri was really uncomfortable being that close with someone he doesn’t know at all as he backed away from Jiyong hand on his face. “I’m not your maknae.”

“Of course we know you’re not. You’re Lee Seungri, not Lee Seunghyun.” It’s Yongbae who said out.

Daesung, Seungri and JongHoon were the ones who shocked when YongBae said out Seungri name. “Hyung, how did you know his name is Seungri?” Daesung asked his hyung surprisingly. He remembered he hasn’t said anything about Seungri name though.

Yongbae sighed as he took out Seungri resume paper. “Actually he bumped into me when he walked out of my studio after being rejected by my manager for job vacancy. I looked for him at his address but he’s been kicked out by the landlords. That’s where I learnt about his friend, JongHoon who works for GD.” Yongbae explained.

“JongHoon phone is unreachable until Seunghyun hyung called us about your disconnected phone and your last words of saying you saw maknae. That’s when we realized that you must have saw Lee Seungri, and three of us hurriedly drove here to find you. We have been looking for you around for hours until you finally answer our call.” It’s Jiyong who finished their explanation.

Seunghyun who was quiet all the time suddenly walked to where Jiyong was as he looked closely at Seungri. “You really do look alike with our maknae, except for the eyes. You don’t have that mischievous spark on your eyes like our maknae did.” He confessed out honestly.

“Wait a minute! Hyung, you said his name is Lee Seungri. He’s also a Lee?” Daesung who finally realized something, asked out in confusion.

“Yes, and that’s the thing that got us curious.” Yongbae answered his dongsaeng as he turned towards Seungri. “Is Lee really your real surname?” He asked Seungri.

“What is my surname has to do anything with?” Seungri looked at me confusedly. He was already too shocked with the sudden bomb of the fact there was someone who look very alike with him, and now those guys are interrogating him too!?

“Because our maknae is Lee Seunghyun. You see the similarity on your surname?”

To this, Seungri just laughed out, “There are millions people with the surname of Lee. What’s the odd in that?”

“The odd is in you have the same exact face, just like twins.” Jiyong answered Seungri seriously.

Seungri laugh disappeared immediately as he heard what Jiyong said, “Wait! You couldn’t be thinking I might be twins with your maknae, could you?” Seungri eyed those brothers sharply before he laughed out hard again, “That is just simply ridiculous!”

“How come it’s ridiculous? Two persons with the same face is like 95% of it is twins!” Jiyong argued his statement.

“Then, I can be that 5% that I’m not!” Seungri was still on his feet of argument.

“Still, 95% is still bigger than 5%!” Jiyong argued back. He wouldn’t back down in this battle. He desperately needed to know.

Seeing how his hot headed his brother always is, Yongbae decided to step up in the argument. “Look! We don’t mean anything bad, but we’re just really wanted to know. Let’s say you’re in our position now, when you found someone who look exactly like the one you loved, don’t you curious and want to know?”

Hearing Yongbae words filled Seungri heart deep as he agreed with his words. Seungri sighed as he said out, “Honestly, I don’t know if it’s my real surname or not, but that’s what written on the blanket I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter