Chapter 2: Believe In Me

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey there Taeyeon, where’s Tiffany?” Nich asked as soon as he entered the dorm. The kid leader stared at him with those burning eyes. “She’s asleep on the sofa. She cried a whole river earlier so don’t let her cry an ocean after this” Taeyeon warned him before entering her room to join her son on bed.

 

Nich sighed as he strolled to the living room and found his Angelic wife asleep on the sofa. He sat himself beside her body and scanned her face. Her cheeks were all wet making Nich’s heart aches. Bringing his hands up to her face, he gently wiped her face with his thumbs. “What did I do in my past life to deserve such a caring wife?” Nich unconsciously said with a bitter smile. “I don’t deserve you at all Tiff. I hurtled you too many times but you still loyally stayed by my side” Nich said after remembering their past. His tears slowly stained his smooth skin.

 

He made a decision to bring her home for tonight. He wanted to talk to her personally and tried to understand her. Yeah, that may be a better solution to fix their relationship. With a wide smile, he entered Taeyeon’s room without even knocking. “Taeyeon, I’ll be bringing Tiff to my house now is that okay?” Nich asked in one breath but the scene in front of him made him frozen on the spot. “YAH!! You ERT! You should have knocked!” Taeyeon shouted and a pillow landed on his face. That really waked him up as he immediately slammed the door shut but that caused more trouble. “YAH!!! You are so dead tomorrow Nich” another warning from the kid leader followed by Taehyun’s cries.

 

“Mianhe Taeyeon! I’ll be bringing Tiff now, Goodnight” He shouted back before slowly positioned the still sleeping Tiffany on his back. He ran out the dorm but not forgetting to lock it as he took the lift to reach the ground floor. He doesn’t need to worry about other people who might caught him because it’s night time. There’s no way their fans would be spying them until late at night right? And the reason he doesn’t want to use the stairs would be because they are on the 10th floor. How would you expect him to walk properly the next day right?

 

----------------------------

 

Reaching his house or should I say mansion, he was welcomed by the maids and bodyguards. He doesn’t want all of this but this mansion belongs to his parents so he got to obey. He parked his blue sport car at the front entrance and let the bodyguard handle the car. He carefully carried the still sleeping Tiffany bridal style and entered the mansion without making too much noise that could wake his parents up. He thanked the maids and went straight to his bedroom on the 3rd floor. He cautiously placed Tiffany on his king sized bed and arched his already sore body. “Aigoo~ that was tiring” He muttered and entered the bathroom to take a nice hot bath. Tsk~ he gets tired too easily doesn’t he? Haha…….

 

A good 15 minutes later, he got out only in his boxer. “Op-pa~ why did you not keep you-r pro-mise?” he got startled when Tiffany started to sleeptalk. Not minding the way he dressed, he sat beside the sleeping girl and caressed her face softly. “Forgive me Tiff” he sighed.”Oppa? Where am I?” uh oh! Tiffany woke up. “T-Tiff, you woke up. Erm~ you’re in my bedroom” he nervously said. Tiffany sat up in a swift and scanned her surroundings. “Oppa~ I missed you” Tiff cried out suddenly and hugged the topless Nich. He was surprised but replied the hug anyway. He admitted that he missed the girl too. Her scent, voice, face and everything that made him fell for her at first sight. “I’m sorry for breaking my promise Tiff, I was busy earlier. Please forgive me” he hugged her tighter. “I’m sorry too Oppa, I should have understood you more. Saranghae” Tiff sobbed. Nich broke the hug and stared deeply inside her dark blue sparkly eyes.

 

“Listen Tiff, don’t worry too much about the news arasso? Everything is going to be fine so just believe in me” Nich assured her and cupped her face while his thumbs wiped away her tears. “But Oppa…what if your fans started to hate you? Maybe I should just tell everyone that it was me who wanted to keep this marriage a secret so they won’t blame you” Tiff sighed. “Shh~ it’s not your fau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter