Chapter 20: Plan For A Birthday Party

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside the Horvejkul's residence:

Tiffany woke up with a headache.She couldn't sleep well last night due to the triplets constant crying.Nichkhun woke up when he felt a move on the bed."Babe,are you alright?"Nich asked worriedly when he saw Tiffany massaging her head."My head hurts Oppa"Tiffany said as she felt like crying.Nichkhun sat up and hugged the girl to make her feel better."I'm sorry Babe... Do you want to see the doctor?"Nich asked guiltily.He wasn't there to take care of the triplets as he fell asleep earlier than he planned."Shiro Oppa"she said briefly and hugged him thighter.Nich caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.He hummed a song and soon the girl fell asleep in his warm embrace.Nich sighed as he slowly place her on the bed and head to the nursery room.The triplets each have their own baby crib as instructed by Tiffany.She was afraid that they will mix up the babies.

 

Nichkhun's POV:

I looked at my first boy in the blue crib.Alex was sleeping peacefully and I can't help but to pinch his chubby cheeks.I scooped him up carefully and cradled him.He didn't even move.I guess he's too tired to do anything.Such a sleepy head."Hey there...this is Appa"I cooed and kissed his little nose."Today you and your brothers are turning one month old so please grow up quickly"I said and put him back to his crib.Just in time my phone ranged."Hello?"I answered."Hey Bro!! Its us.....wanna have lunch later?".Its Taecyeon and the others.They knew about the triplets as I decided to tell them although Wooyoung complained that I should have told them earlier but nonetheless they were happy for me.And about the kidnapper,the police asked him a lot of questions but he still wouldn't admit who is the boss of him.Well Tiffany forgave him since he will be in jail for 10 years which is a very big punishment for him.He had to be away from his family for that long so I forgave him as well.But the weird thing is Tiffany told me that the first and the second kidnapper is not the same person at all.I wonder who's the first one but the police are currently searching for him."Arasso,I'll be there in an hour"I said and hung up.Tonight I planned to have a small party at home to celebrate the triplet's one month birthday.With much anticipation,I got ready and called the girls to come before I left the house.All of the maids are on vacation while my parents went out for a walk.

END OF POV

 

Tiffany woke up with a slight headache but she felt much better than earlier.So she stretched her hands and legs before walking to the bathroom to freshen up.She decided to check up on her Angels before making breakfast.Alex was fast asleep as well as Adrian.Aoran is awake when Tiffany went to his crib.His big round eyes are staring at Tiffany with so much meaning.Tiffany smiled as she scooped him into her warm embrace.The baby gurgles happily.

 

"Good Morning baby Aoran~ this is Omma"Tiffany said and kissed the tip of his nose.

 

"Since you're awake now,you have to accompany Omma with breakfast"Tiffany said to the baby.The baby only smile without understanding a thing she just said.

 

Tiffany left the nursery room quietly and head to the kitchen.Before she could even start cooking,the door bell rang.It rang a couple of times making Tiffany annoyed.

 

"Urgh!! Coming!!!"she shouted and reached for the door.The baby didn't react at all.He stared at his mummy's scary expression.

 

"Tiff!!" "Unnie~" "Phani~" Her members greeted her enthuastically. Tiffany smiled that her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter