Chapter 3: Hurt

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Tiffany’s side:

 

Their Manager Oppa talked about their upcoming album ‘The Boys’. They will be really busy from today onwards. After the endless 3 hours meeting with the choreographer, music composer, stylist and songwriter, the girls went for a lunch break. Tiffany excused herself to the restroom and as soon as she arrived there she took out her pink casing Iphone 5 and dialed Nich’s number. A few rings later he finally picked up. 

 

“Hey wifey~ what’s cooking?” he teased trying to surpass his laughs.

 

“Ish Oppa~….it’s no time for jokes. I have something to tell you” She pouted.

 

“Arasso~ can’t you wait till we got home? I see someone is impatient” he joked again.

 

“Huu~~ I might come home late tonight Oppa because I have rehearsals for our upcoming new album” Tiffany said with a disappointed look.

 

“Bo? But I’ll be home at 7 pm today and I was hoping to taste your cooking” Nich pouted.

 

“Chincha mianhe Oppa….i’ll be home around 12am but I’ll make it up to you tomorrow okay?” Tiffany softly said not wanting him to get angry.

 

“Aww~ arasso my wifey….take good care of yourself and don’t overwork. I love you” Nich grinned.

 

“You too Oppa and nado saranghae” Tiff made kissy sound and then hung up. She sighed and proceeds into the restroom to do her business.

 

Meanwhile in SNSD practice room:

 

Tiff stepped in and it got everyone’s attention on her. “Where were you earlier Tiff?” Yuri asked obviously worried. “I’m fine guys, really. So what did I miss?” Tiff smiled and changed the subject. “Well we were just practicing a new dance steps for ‘the boys’…so is everyone here?” Ms Jamaica asked and earned nods so she started teaching them the steps as slow as possible to make sure everyone gets it right. Within 3 hours they managed to memorize some steps but it needs more practicing. So while everyone is busy having their tea breaks, Tiffany stayed behind to ace the moves with the help from Ms Jamaica. She fell a lot of times but didn’t give up. So in an hour she managed to get it right but by then they had to record the song ‘the boys’ with their music composer and songwriter, Mr Derek.

 

“Tiff, do you need some rest?” Sunny asked with worry because Tiff was all sweating and breathing heavily. The girl smiled softly to assure the older girl that she is fine. And so they continued working until at half past 11, Mr Derek excused them earlier to let them rest but they have to be here again by 8am the next day. Their loyal Manager Oppa drove the girls to the dorm and some to their husband’s house including

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter