Chapter 35: Who Are You?

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of a classical music playing managed to wake Tiffany from the dream she was having. She rubbed her eyes and tried to recognise the place. She had a very wonderful sleep, thanks to the comfy bed.

But then she remembered that someone was trying to hurt her last night. She got up and reached for the door. She was surprised to see a guy wearing a mask standing still, with his arms crossed.

"W-who are you?" She managed to asked.

"You don't need to know" his voice came out cold.

"Where am I?" Tiffany was getting frustrated that someone would try to kidnap her again. It seems as if the past is replaying itself.

"You're in my house Missy. Look I'm only trying to protect you from danger and please don't ask anything" he sighed and told her to get dressed. He left her dumbfounded.

'Is this some kind of practical joke?' Tiffany scoffed silently and decided to take a shower and maybe, it could refresh her mind to help her think better.

???'s POV:

I left the girl and went into my own room just next to hers. I never thought I would see her again but she still look the same and if not prettier.

I shut my bedroom door and lock it. I reached for a photo frame on my desk and smiled. It was a picture of me with my ex girlfriend. We were like the best couple ever and I miss her so much.

Just then, I remembered our encounter the other day. I never thought I would see her again. She's still the same but more stubborn and y.

"Hey! I'm talking to you"

"I heard you the first time Miss. You don't need to shout"

Always shouting at people when she's in a bad mood, no matter whether that someone is a person she knows or just another innocent stranger.

"Miss?"

"What?!"

"Do you not remember who I am?"

I never expected her to recognise my voice or even remember me. Afterall, we broke up 4 years ago. She told me that she wanted to become a singer and I supported her until the end. Yet she decided that I'm not worth it. Just because I came from a very poor family doesn't mean she could hurt me like that. I really love her and I still do.

"I don't know you Mister so please stop bothering me"

"I'm clearly hurt Bang Min Ah. You don't even recognize my voice an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter