Chapter 24: Found Out Part 2

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ The Hospital:

"Please come with me Miss" the doctor lead Seohyun into her office.

She spotted baby Aoran on the bed behind the doctor's desk. The kid looked so tiny and fragile.

"Sit down and I will tell you all about his condition" the doctor offered Seohyun to sit in front of her desk. The latter kindly smiled and sat down.

"I've just found out that the baby is suffering from Acute lymphocytic leukemia" the doctor sighed.

"L-leukemia? You're kidding right Doc?" Seohyun doesn't want to believe that her nephew is sick.

"I'm afraid it's the truth Miss. I can't say much about this because it seems to me that it might be impossible to cure the disease. He's too young for chemotherapy"

"No it can't be. There's no cure?" Seohyun sobbed when the doctor nodded her head. How will she tell Tiffany about this? It will surely break her heart and soul.

"You may take the baby home for now. There's nothing much we can do but I will try to get him an appointment to meet the best therapist in this hospital" the doctor suggested.

"Can he be saved?" Seohyun asked with high hopes.

"We can only pray" she smiled sadly. Seohyun only nodded and bade the doctor goodbye while carrying baby Aoran. She didn't forget to give the doctor her phone number to inform her about the appointment.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile @ The VIP Club:

Tiffany entered the crowded place and was greeted by the bodyguards.

"Tiffany from SNSD?" Tiffany nodded and bowed at them. They let her in after asking for her autographs.

'Should I call Min Ah?' Tiffany thought and took out her phone. She called the number that she managed to save.

"Hello~?" Tiffany clearly heard the latter's voice. It was obvious that she's already drunk.

"Excuse me, is this Min Ah?" Tiffany asked politely to make sure she's not calling the wrong person.

"Yes this is Min Ah of Girls Day. What do you want?!" She said sharply making Tiffany gulp nervously.

"Erm...It's me, Tiffany. Can we meet?" There was silence for a few minutes.

"Okay, go up to the third floor and enter room number 22" Min Ah demanded and ended the call before Tiffany could say anything.

Tiffany asked the bartender to lead her to room 22 and she was clearly surprised to see a pregnant woman sitting on the big sofa, drinking her 6th bottle of soju.

"Min Ah shi?" Tiffany asked. The lady looked up and smirked while twirling the glass containing soju.

"Tiffany shi...Please sit down" she offered. Tiffany reluctantly did and took the seat in front of Min Ah. She haven't seen Min Ah for so long and here she is, with a huge belly. It's not like she's close with her but she's close with Hyeri which is Min Ah's band mate. That's how she get to know all the members of Girls Day.

"I didn't know you're married" Tiffany said it before she could stop herself.

"You really want to know?" Min Ah smirked again which gave Tiffany goosebumps. She sipped the soju and placed the glass on the table.

"Actually I'm not married. In fact this child is Nichkhun Oppa's baby" Tiffany couldn't believe her ears. Is she for real? But that doesn't mean she will believe Min Ah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter