Chapter 9: First Trimester

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa~ Where are you going?” the sleepy Tiffany asked while rubbing her eyes cutely. She finally woke up after sleeping till late in the afternoon. “Ohh~ you finally woke up. I need to hurry to the Company to meet our manager….maybe meeting about upcoming album” he grinned and sat beside her on the sofa. “Can I come?” She pouted while showing those cute sparkly puppy eyes. “Aigoo~ my wifey is so cute but I can’t let you come because it might be dangerous” he smiled but to his dismay, the latter crossed her arm and frowned at him. “Come on don’t be mad at me…I’m just worried about you and the baby” he caressed her still flat tummy making her blush. “Arasso” she gave up and let Nich hug her. “Now for my kiss” He playfully smirked. “Here” Tiff grinned and closed her eyes, waiting for him to make a move. But before Nich could kiss her, she abruptly stood up and ran to the nearest sink and vomited. Nich kept rubbing her back as he felt pity for the girl. “Are you okay? Should we go visit the hospital?” Nich asked worriedly. Tiffany rinsed her face and turned to Nich with a small smile. “No need Oppa, you should go now” She urged. “I can’t do that. Look at your face, it’s so pale and you expect me to leave you alone?” he scoffed. “Oppa~ I can take care of myself” She pouted. “No, I can’t let anything bad happen to you” he was stubborn. “Let Jessica come here and take care of me. You should go now” Tiff suggested so that he would stop bickering. “Okay I’ll call her now” He smiled and took out his phone. But Tiff was surprised that he really would do it. She actually wanted to spend her time alone for today but what can she do? Her husband is just too protective. After the call, Nich leaned and kissed Tiff’s soft lips tenderly and she responded back. “I’m going to miss that, see you later babe and also little baby” Nich grinned like a fool and bend down to kiss her tummy. “Oppa Is so cheesy…it’s not like you will not see me anymore” Tiff chuckled.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hey Jessie, thanks for coming…I hope I didn’t bother your sleeping time” Tiff joked as Jess stepped into the house. Her in-laws are now in Japan for vacation so she was all alone with the maids. They haven’t told the elders about Tiff’s pregnancy because they were still on vacation. But all the SM Family already found out and they promised to keep this a secret. Even Nich haven’t told his band mates. 

 

“Very funny Tiff~” Jess rolled her eyes playfully. “I was just kidding but you shouldn’t have come. Oppa is being ridiculous” Tiff chuckled. “Nah, he’s right. I can’t let my best friend here alone. You’re still new in this pregnant life” Jess smiled while Tiff huffed in defeat. “So let’s go up to your room because my baby girl is very heavy” Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter