Chapter 37: The Plan

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV:

"L? I don't believe you" Tiffany said after a few moments of silence.

"Its really me. I'm the Myungsoo who saved you 7 months ago" I sighed. I can't believe I would just give out my identity to her.

"How would I know if you're just another liar who wanted to ruin L's image" Tiffany said stubbornly. She's so cute when she frown.

"Alright. I will take off my mask for you" I took a deep breath before taking off my mask. She stared at me for a minute before rubbing her eyes.

"Myungsoo? Y-you....W-why are you doing this?" Tiffany asked with disbelief.
What should I tell her? She's innocent and yet I'm using her to take revenge.

"I-I can't tell you" I muttered.

"L! Please take me back to my family. I have kids to take care of and you can't just kidnap me like this"

"I'm really sorry. I have no other choice" I sighed and stand up. I was about to leave when she pulled my hand.

"I-I beg of you to let me go. I don't know why you're doing this but I believe you have your own reason. And I won't report you to the police if you let me go" Tiffany is already sobbing. I want to let you go but not now.

"Tiffany, I am sorry for hurting you like this but believe me, I'm doing this for the both of us too" I hugged her and whispered into her ears. I quickly stab the injection into her body. She fainted in my arms a minute later. This shall keep her asleep for the next 24 hours.

If I want this plan to work I need to take actions immediately. I carried Tiffany back to her room and place her on the bed.

I took out my phone and dialled a number that I've remembered by heart. I waited patiently for the person to pick up. After 5 rings, someone finally picked up.

"H-Hello?"

"Minah? Are you crying?" I asked with concern. I may hate her but she's still the mother to my daughter.

"Who's this?!" She shouted. So much for being concern. She's probably crying over little things.

"Its me, Myungsoo" I heard a gasp from her.

"It can't be. This must be a prank" she muttered.

"There's no need in denying it. This is fate Minah and I have something important to tell you"

"What is it?! I don't have time for you"

'You never have time for me or anyone else. You're just so selfish'

"I can't talk through the phone. Meet me by the old abandoned house where we used to hang out"

"Are you crazy?! I'm busy" Why are you so stubborn Minah?

"Then maybe I should tell everyone the truth about your pregnancy" I have no other choice but to threaten her.

Alright!" She answered almost immediately. A smirk slowly form on my face.

"Meet me there at midnight. And don't you dare bring anyone. Also, bring our daughter with you"

"What?! Pyeong Hwa is not your daughter"

The nerve of that girl. I feel like I want to strangle her right now.

"Don't be stubborn Minah. I'm a very impatient person" I gritted my teeth.

"Okay I will bring her" she ended the call. Everything is going as planned. I can't wait to bring this brilliant plan of mine into action.

END OF POV
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile @ Tiffany's Villa:

"Are you sure Oppa?" Hyoyeon asked.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter