Chapter 28: Decision

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun's POV:

I don't know what I should do. I really love Tiffany and I can never let her go. And now Min Ah gave birth to our child. This is hard for me to believe but I'm happy and when I thought things will get better, Aoran is no longer with us. I'm very much depressed. I'm sorry Aoran ah.

I sighed and looked at the woman sleeping beside me. Tiffany looked so peaceful right now. I was really surprised when she cried earlier but good thing she fell asleep after that.

Kissing her forehead, I stood up and wrapped her with the blanket and left the room without making a noise. I entered the nursery room and saw Alex and Adrian playing with each other in one crib. Yeah I made them sleep in one crib so that they won't feel lonely. Their brother is no longer around anyway.

"Good morning Alex and Adrian" I greeted them and planted a kiss on their cheeks. They gurgled and smiled at me.

"You two really love to smile eh?" I chuckled at how their eyes become crescent shaped whenever they smile. Just like their mother.

I carried Alex who smiled at me, showing off his gums. He has no teeth yet which I found really adorable.

"Wanna play?" He only yawn and fell asleep while snuggling in my embrace. Such a sleepy head. I peeked at Adrian who also fell asleep.

Now that I see them, I miss Aoran a lot. I realise I didn't do much with him nor have I done anything special too. I somewhat had neglected him so much that I couldn't feel the real pain of losing him. What is wrong with me? Sure I miss him but how come my heart doesn't shatter? Tiffany looked miserable while people will think I'm a heartless father. *sigh*

END OF POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
A few hours later:

Tiffany had woken up while Nichkhun took both his parents to the hospital to visit Aoran. He told them everything except about Min Ah and his new born daughter. They could kill him on the spot if they knew.

Tiffany wanted to visit the girls today as she got ready. Since she felt a bit weak, she decided to bring one of the young maids with her to help carry Alex while she will take care of Adrian. At least they are still asleep.

"Can you help me pack the bottled milks that I pumped yesterday?" She asked the maid.

"Yes ma'am" the maid prepared everything and soon, the two of them left. Tiffany had to drive since the maid doesn't know how to. Her two babies are at the back seat, sleeping.

"So, your name is Soo Young?" Tiffany initiated a conversation as the traffic is quite bad. It's not a surprise, considering the time is now 8am. Everyone are either rushing to work or school.

"Yes but I would prefer to be called Joy" the young maid smiled.

"That's a nice name Joy. Do you know that your name is the same as a singer here?" Tiffany asked the girl carefully. Her eyes are still focused on the road.

"Really? Who?" Joy asked curiously.

"Sooyoung from Girls' Generation"

"I've never heard of that group before" Tiffany knew she would say that because wherever that girl grew up at, they probably are not exposed to Kpop.

"Never mind that. Since you're new in town, I will give you the honor to meet her and her group members"

"Really?! I get to meet singers? That would be cool" Joy said enthusiastically. Tiffany smiled for the first time since yesterday. As they arrived SNSD Dorm, Tiffany made sure she wore her disguise before entering the building with Joy tagging along. She carefully carry Alex and also a medium sized bag. Tiffany, on the other hand, carried Adrian.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Fany ah!" Jessica greeted her with her sharp voice. Tiffany had to cover Adrian's ears.

"Jess, your voice" Tiffany reminded.

"Opps! Sorry, please come in" Jessica smiled but it was forced. She heard the news from Seohyun and Yuri so she stayed overnight, assuming that Tiffany will come here and tell them the sad news. Jessica already cried the whole day yesterday but nothing can be compared to what Tiffany must be feeling.

"And who's this Tiff? A fan?" Jessica said, stopping Joy. The younger girl gulped.

"I'm Joy" Joy smiled.

"Uhuh....never heard of that name" Jessica seems to be trying her best to tease the girl without laughing.

"My real name i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter