Chapter 29: Funeral

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been exactly a week since the death of baby Aoran. Tiffany held his funeral, only inviting people she knows. Mr. Soo Man, the girls, Nichkhun's bandmate, JYP President, Nichkhun's parents, some SM artists and even her father came.

It was a really sad event for everyone. They shed tears for the little baby as they lowered his body into the ground. Tiffany stood beside her father and cried in his embrace. The older man sighed, his heart drop. The sight of his youngest daughter crying just brought back memories of when his wife died.

"Its okay love. I'm sure Aoran is looking at us from above and he's going to be sad when he see you crying over him. He will have Omma looking after him there so don't worry" Mr. Hwang said softly and caressed Tiffany's hair.

"It hurts Daddy. I just can't believe he's leaving even before me" Tiffany sobbed. Mr. Hwang was speechless.

After the funeral, everyone gave Tiffany and Nichkhun a hug and words of condolence. Soon, only Tiffany, Mr. Hwang, Nichkhun, Nichkhun's parents and the girls stayed behind.

Tiffany sat down beside Aoran's grave and hugged the engraved stone. She started crying again while the people left behind stared at her with pity.

"Fany ah~ don't cry anymore" Taeyeon comforted her sister with a side hug.

"TaeTae my heart is crushing. I cannot lose Aoran. It is as if someone has cut open my heart into tiny pieces and the only way to heal it is for Aoran to come back to me" Tiffany let go of the gravestone and hug Taeyeon instead.

Nichkhun didn't know what to do. He's going crazy because Tiffany is not talking to him and even the girls didn't want to say anything to him. Tiffany must have told them everything, including the part where he 'cheated' on her. But he couldn't recall ever sleeping with Min Ah.

"Nick boy, please take good care of my daughter and grandsons. I have to leave soon" Mr. Hwang hugged Nichkhun while he only nodded weakly.

The older man went over to his daughter and bid her goodbye. Tiffany hesitated. She hugged him and didn't want to let go. Mr. Hwang sighed.

"Love, Daddy have to leave soon. Be a good wife and mother" he kissed Tiffany's forehead and the latter reluctantly let go.

"Okay Daddy. Please take care and come visit whenever you have time" Tiffany sobbed. Mr. Hwang smiled and nodded.

The girls each gave Mr. Hwang a hug. Nichkhun's parents decided to him to the airport so now only Tiffany, Nichkhun and the girls were left.

Tiffany continued to cry along with Seohyun and Yoona. The other girls walked over to Nichkhun and gave him a glare.

"Let's talk somewhere" Taeyeon utter softly and walked towards their van. Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung followed along with Nichkhun. Jessica decided to stay beside her American friend.

"Unnie, I'm really sorry" Seohyun cried. Tiffany looked at her and wiped Seohyun's tears with her thumbs.

"It's not your fault. It's mine...I did this to my family and now I have to face the consequences"

"It's not. It's all Nichkhun's fault Tiff. So don't blame yourself" Jessica butted in.

"I'm not going to blame anyone but this is fate Unnie. I'm sure God has everything planned out for you" Yoona said. Tiffany gave them a sincere smile. She knew all her sisters are trying to help her and she's grateful for them.

"Arasso, can you girls bring me home? I don't think I can drive" Tiffany chuckled. The three girls smiled and nodded. They felt relieved that Tiffany is smiling now.

After telling Aoran that they are leaving, the four girls got into Jessica's car and left.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile at a Restaurant nearby:

Six of them settled down in the restaurant's VIP room and ordered drinks and some desserts. Taeyeon was the first to speak.

"Oppa, what happened? Why did you cheat on Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked straight to the point.

"I did not. I couldn't even recall the time when I cheated on her" Nichkhun explained. The girls stared at him as if he just told a big lie.

"She told us about Min Ah so there's no point in lying" Yuri butted in.

"We just want the truth. Did you do it because Tiffany wasn't good enough for you?" Sunny accused him.

"What?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter