Chapter 36: Shocked

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV:

I walked out of the bedroom after getting dressed in a white dress that I saw on the bed. This is weird. I've never been treated like this by my kidnapper before. Is this a kidnapping act or is that guy planning something more evil? The thought of me getting abused or worst, by that guy is giving me the creeps.

I looked around the somewhat huge house. This house can only be owned by a very rich person and I doubt that my kidnapper wants to kidnap me to ask for ransom. There must be some other motives.

As I was about to walk, the door next to the room I was in opened. I jumped back into the room when I saw the mysterious man. He's still wearing a mask which further increase my curiosity.

"You can come out of there" he said loudly. I was surprised.

Slowly, I walked out and stood beside him. He looked at me with those pair of angry eyes. What should I do? Is he going to kill me? I gulped down my saliva with much difficulties.

"You look nice in that dress" he said. It gave me a shock of my life. I looked at him with confusion written all over my face.

"Let's get something to eat" before I could protest, he pulled my hand and dragged me towards the kitchen downstairs.

Surprisingly, he can cook. I was awed by the food he cooked and his kindness. Although, he keeps on ignoring me whenever I ask about his identity, he's not a bad person.

"Thanks for the food. You can cook very well" I complimented and stand up to help him with the dishes.

"Uhh...thanks but you should just sit down. I will do the dishes" he said. I shook my head and pushed him away lightly.

"You should sit down. I will do the dishes" he didn't argue with me this time. I watched as he walked towards the living room and sat down on the black couch. He's so mysterious.

After I was done, I joined him and sat on the couch opposite of him. He was too immersed on the phone that he didn't realise I was there.

"Excuse me, I have a question for you" I voiced out. He finally looked at me and put down his phone. I took a deep breath before opening my mouth.

"Why did you kidnap me and bring me here?" I asked with a serious tone.

"I have my own reasons popstar. Its none of your business" he answered coldly. What is wrong with him?!

"Why are you being so secretive?! I've had enough of your games. I need to get home" I shouted. I was fuming as I stand up and was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter