Chapter 34: Forced

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day that Tiffany, Alex and Adrian will be moving out of the house. Nichkhun had to let them go but he's going to get them back for sure. He just need some time to collect evidence to prove that everything has been planned by Min Ah.

"Bye Oppa. I will come and visit when I'm free" Tiffany smiled at Nichkhun. It was somehow forced.

"B-bye T-Tiff..." He said reluctantly and gave her a brief hug. Min Ah watched them with a dissatisfied look.

"Boys, say bye bye to Appa" Tiffany said to the two. Tiffany was carrying Alex while Joy was carrying Adrian. Tiffany wanted Joy to stay and take care of Nichkhun but apparently her husband wanted Joy to help Tiffany.

"I'm going to miss you two so much" Nichkhun kissed their cheeks and smiled. As if on cue, Adrian cried. He waved his tiny hands in the air, wanting to be carried by Nichkhun. He, on the other hand, felt heavy hearted.

"You know, this is going to be a long goodbye session" Min Ah sighed and walked into the house.

"Oppa, you should go in too" Tiffany urged. She doesn't want Alex to start crying as well.

"Bye Tiff" he said one last time and planted a kiss on Tiffany's forehead. Tiffany closed her eyes as she savoured the moment. She's going to miss this.

Then he walked in, trying to ignore the urge to turn back and hug her wife and sons. Tiffany let out a sigh before entering her car. She placed Alex and Adrian on the baby seats at the back seat. Then she and Joy got into the car.

Soon, the sound of a car zooming could be heard. Adrian was still crying but this time, Alex started crying too.

Nichkhun could only watch them from the window in his bedroom. He wanted to chase after them and tell them to come back but he can't.

"Oppa, I made tea for us. Let's talk" Min Ah's voice woke him up. He ignored her but then he felt a pair of arms hugging him from behind.

"Let go of me. Nobody touches me except for my wife. Got it?!" Nichkhun shouted and pushed her away.

He quickly leave the room and decided to go to work instead. He couldn't stand a minute living on the same roof as Min Ah.

Min Ah's POV:

Argh!! How dare he push me away?!

I took out my phone and called my beloved Oppa.

"Oppa! Nichkhun push me away again" I complained. I know for sure that he would do anything for me, including hurting Tiffany.

"Calm down Min. You are not married to him yet so know your place...have you talked to him about the wedding?"

"No I have not. How can I talk to him when all he does is ignore me?!" I shouted and ruffled my hair. This is so unfair.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?"

"Kidnap Tiffany" I smirked.

"What?! Are you crazy?"

"Oppa, this is my only chance to own Nichkhun. If he won't listen to me then surely he will listen to Tiffany. I will force him"

".....O-okay. When should I do it?"

"As soon as possible. Thanks Oppa"

"Yeah anything for you Min. I love you"

I ended the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter