Chapter 40: First Day Of School

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ BaekYeon's House:

"Taehyun ah~ its time to eat dinner" Taeyeon shouted from the kitchen.

A few minutes later, a little boy ran down the stairs and into the arms of his mother.

"Aigoo, you're getting heavier" Taeyeon .

"I am not heavy Omma" he pouted. Taeyeon laughed and pecked his cheeks before putting him on the chair.

"Do you want to wait for Appa or eat now?" Taeyeon asked as she sat down next to him.

Taehyun thought for a little while before saying "Let's wait for Appa".

"I'm back" both of them turned their heads towards the front door. Taehyun smiled and waved his little hand at Baekhyun.

"Appa!!" He called out joyfully and ran towards Baekhyun.

"Taehyun ah" Baekhyun grinned widely and hugged Taehyun. Taeyeon chuckled and walk towards them.

"Hey Oppa" Taeyeon smiled. Baekhyun carried Taehyun and hugged Taeyeon, squishing Taehyun in the middle.

"Hey, I missed you" Baekhyun whispered.

"I miss you too" Taeyeon whispered back.

"Appa, Omma....you don't have to whisper. I can hear you" Taehyun pouted.
It made Taeyeon's cheeks turn bright red while Baekhyun ruffled Taehyun's hair.

"Appa, my hair is ruined!" He whined. Baekhyun chuckled and put him down.

"Okay let's eat first. I'm hungry" Baekhyun ignored Taehyun's whining and walk towards the dining table.

"Omma, you see Appa messed up my hair" Taehyun complained to Taeyeon.

"Arasso, Omma will punish him later" Taeyeon smiled and carried Taehyun. She placed him on the seat infront of Baekhyun and she sat beside him. So both of them are facing Baekhyun.

"You are a big boy and you still want Omma to carry you?" Baekhyun suddenly look so serious. His eyes were fixed on Taehyun.

Taehyun look at him and then look down on the table. He felt scared whenever his dad is angry.

"Erm...Nanny please bring the dishes here now" Taeyeon said to the maid. She wanted to break off the tension.

Mrs Song smiled and placed the foods that Taeyeon cooked onto the table. Then she left after Taeyeon thanked her.

"Let's eat" she said enthuastically. However, Baekhyun still have that annoyed look on his face while Taehyun look like he's going to cry.

"Oppa, its fine. You don't have to lecture him" Taeyeon begged Baekhyun.

"But I've told him so many times that he should not let you carry him. He's getting heavier and older" Baekhyun sighed.

"Its not everyday Oppa. I can still carry him so don't make this a big problem"

"I'm sorry Appa" Taehyun sobbed. Taeyeon look at him with a heavy heart.

"Okay, you're forgiven" Baekhyun sighed.
"That's better. Let's eat before the food gets cold" Taeyeon smiled. The three of them started eating and the sound of Taehyun's sobs filled the air.

"Taehyun ah, Appa is not angry with you anymore. So don't cry" Taeyeon said tenderly while constantly rubbing his back.

"Okay Omma" he sniffed and wipe away his tears. Baekhyun wanted to hug him and comfort him but he needs to be stern so that Taehyun would take his advice and scoldings seriously.

A few minutes later, Taehyun decided to break the silence.

"Omma, my birthday is next week. Can we throw a party?"

"Hmm...sure. Appa will arrange everything" Taeyeon said and look at Baekhyun's expression.

"But I might be busy next week" he answered solemnly.

"Oppa, this is your son's birthday that we are talking about. Can't you make time for him?" Taeyeon sighed.

"You're also busy with your group's comeback" he argued.

"But I am going to take a week off. Besides, I'm also going to invite the girls...including Jessica. This will also be a reunion party for us"

"I don't know Taengoo ah"

"Please Oppa, we have not seen each other for so long. I miss Jessica and I know the girls miss her too" Taeyeon begged.

Baekhyun knew she miss Jessica and he felt pity for her. She always look so tired so maybe she really needs some time off to relax and spend time with the girls.

"Okay" he gave up. Taeyeon's face brightened.

"Yay! Thank you Appa" Taehyun cheered. Baekhyun chuckled and smiled at the two person that make his life worth living and the happy pills in his everyday life.

He thanked God for giving Taehyun to them and he thanked God for letting him love Taeyeon. She's the love of his life and he won't be able to continue living without the two of them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The next day @ HaeSica's house:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter