Chapter 44: New Addition To The Family

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JB was finally put behind bars. However, JB's mother got a shock and decided to move out of the country leaving little Angel in the orphanage house.

At KhunFany's residence:

"Oppa, what do you think we can do to help Angel? I really pity the little kid" Tiffany said while her hands constantly rub her bloated tummy.

"I don't know Tiff. I've been visiting her at the orphanage for the past few months but she doesn't want to talk to anyone" Nich sighed. He sat himself beside Tiffany on the sofa.

"Hmm...all the things that has happened gave her a big scar. She's just a kid" Tiffany said with sad eyes as she laid her head on Nichkhun's lap.

"Yeah, the poor girl" Nich caressed Tiffany's head. Tiffany let her mind wander for a few minutes before she sat straight and gripped Nichkhun's hand.

"Oppa, can we adopt her?" She asked hopefully.

Nichkhun looked at her to see if she was joking but it seems like she's not.

"Are you serious Tiff? We have another baby coming soon and the two boys already gave us a headache and you want to add another one?"

"Oppa please" she pouted. Nichkhun shook his head firmly and stood up.

"I'm not gonna take any risk Tiff. You're already at your 7th month and its not easy to take care of so many kids" Nich explained, hoping she would understand.
"Oppa..."

"No means no Tiff! Think rationally and don't make rushed decisions like this" Nich cut her off. He's so frustrated with Tiffany's stubbornness.

Tiffany bit her lips and stood up with difficulties before leaving Nichkhun. She's so angry right now. Nichkhun groaned and kicked the sofa before following Tiffany.

"Open the door Tiff" Nich banged on their bedroom door but Tiffany ignored him. She rest her tired body on the bed and fell asleep.

Nichkhun took the spare key and unlocked the door. He sighed in relief as he saw Tiffany sleeping peacefully under the thick blanket.

He sat on the bed and stared at her face. She's so beautiful that Nichkhun planted a few kisses on her face. He looked down at her big belly and smiled.

"I'm sorry little one. Appa didn't mean to make Omma sad" he whispered to the baby inside and he placed his hand there.

He chuckled when he felt a slight kick inside. However, Tiffany groaned in pain and immediately open her eyes as she felt the kick. She was surprised to see Nichkhun.

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly while facing her back at him.

"Tiff, I'm sorry. Please don't stay mad at me" he apologised truthfully.

"You're not at fault so why say sorry?"

"Then why are you still angry at me?"

Tiffany said nothing. She's tired of talking to him and her stomach still hurts as the baby kept on kicking her.

"Tiff" Nich called out softly when Tiffany didn't reply him. He touched her shoulder but she shrugged him off.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

Tiffany touched her belly and took a few deep breaths before getting up. It was difficult for her but Nich quickly help her. She did not fight back because she needs his help.

"I need the toilet" she said shortly as Nichkhun helped her.

They did not talk to each other until its dinner time. The two boys are running around the house and only their screams can be heard.

Tiffany was busy cooking with Joy while Nichkhun was watching music bank on tv. The new girl group, Blackpink, was singing their song 'Boombayah'.

Adrian started dancing to the beat as he stopped chasing after Alex. He walked towards his father and blocked his view of the tv screen.

"Don't go too close to the screen Adrian" Nichkhun said. The boy didn't listen as he was too mesmerised by the song and was dancing to the beat like nobody was there.

"Aigoo this kid" Nich shook his head and pulled the kid further away to the back.

"Appa!!" He whined. Alex was already laughing at Adrian and his father.

"Calm down Adrian" Nich chuckled when he saw Alex laughing loudly while covering his mouth.

"Appa, let me go. I want to see my Jisoo Noona" with that said, Nich let him go as he had an amused look on his face.

Since when is Adrian interested in a girl group?

"He's been like that since the song was released. Looks like our baby boy is in love" Tiffany's voice startled him. Nich smiled as he gestured Tiffany to sit beside him.

"How come I didn't know?"

"You're always so busy that you seems to neglect your kids and wife" Tiffany pouted. Nichkhun chuckled and hugged Tiffany.

"Oppa, I'm sorry for being so childish earlier. I realised that you're right" Tiffany said sincerely while resting her head on his chest.

"I should apologise. It was so insensitive of me to argue with you" Nich smiled and kissed her forehead. He place his hand on her belly and rub it softly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter