Chapter 22: Back To Work

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ SM Building:

 

Every group in the company welcomed Tiffany warmly with hugs and kisses.She felt loved as always by everyone here.Mr.Soo Man attended a press conference and confirmed to the whole world that Tiffany of Girls Generation is back in business.

 

"Fany ah~ wanna have lunch together?" Sunny asked the girl who was busy dancing.Tiffany stopped and looked at her with an apologetic smile.

 

"I'll pass.Besides I still have a lot of catching up to do" Tiffany replied sheepishly.

 

"You're still stubborn even after giving birth to the triplets" Sunny sighed.

 

Tiffany doesn't want to argue with anyone at the moment since she has been lacking sleep last night. The triplets managed to keep her up all night while Nichkhun wasn't helping much.

 

"Okay let's have lunch" Tiffany smiled. The other girls cheered as they called their Manager Oppa to drive them to the nearest cafe.

 

In the Van:

 

"Fany ah, who's taking care of the triplets at home?" Sunny couldn't stop herself from asking.

 

It was just their Manager Oppa and five girls who followed. Taeyeon and Jessica had went home for lunch while Sooyoung and Seohyun decided to go back to their parents house and eat there.

 

"Abunim and Omonim are at home. They wanted to take care of the triplets although I had offered to bring them to the baby care centre" Tiffany answered.

 

"They are so nice to offer help. I'm glad you married Nichkhun" Hyoyeon said.

 

"Me too. They are so caring and thought of me as their own daughter" Tiffany smiled.

 

"We are happy for you Tiff" Yuri patted Tiffany's back.

 

"But sooner or later the public needs to know about them" their quiet Manager Oppa suddenly spoke out.

 

"Yeah you're right Oppa. I need to tell them the truth about me and Nichkhun's marriage and then about the triplets" Tiffany pouted. So many problems will arise if she tell the truth but then the public needs to know right?

 

"Then how about making a press conference next month? I will try to talk to Mr.Soo Man"

 

"Are you sure it's the right thing to do Manager Oppa?" Tiffany couldn't help but to feel insecure and scared. 

 

"Tiff, everything is going to be fine. If the world is against you, we will surely have your back. We will support you all the way" Yuri encouraged.

 

"Yeah Unnie, our fans won't easily get affected by this and decided to leave us. Sone are the best and I believe they will stay loyal" Seohyun grinned and hugged Tiffany who was beside her. Yoona hugged her too while Hyoyeon and Yuri patted her head. She felt so loved by her sisters and it immediately boosted up her confidence.

 

"Okay Manager Oppa. I want that press conference to be held next month" Tiffany decided. Manager Oppa smiled and nodded.

--------------------------------------------

Later that night @ Horvejkul Residence:

 

Tiffany and Nichkhun got home togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter