Chapter 31: Memories

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after the press conference, Min Ah and her baby moved in. Nichkhun's parents knew about this after listening to the press conference. They were really angry at their son and so they moved out.

Tiffany is still there because she wanted her kids to spend their times with their dad, atleast until Nichkhun and Min Ah get married.

Tiffany woke up due to the chattering from outside. She tossed and turned to hug Nichkhun, who was sleeping so soundly. He felt someone hugging him so he hugged back.

A few moments later, he was half awake by the sound from outside. He grunted and slowly sat up. He rubbed his eyes and smiled when his eyes landed on the sleeping beauty beside him. He caressed her cheeks and sighed.

"I wish I can wake up with you beside me everyday" he got up and walked out after putting on a singlet.

He looked around for the source of the noise and found Min Ah standing by the front door. She was instructing a few man to carry her stuff upstair while she was hugging a crying Angel. He slowly walked towards her.

"Min Ah, aren't you going to stop Angel from crying?" Nichkhun said, with much annoyance in his voice.

"Oppa! You startled me. Did I wake you up? I'm sorry but I'm just too busy at the moment. Here you can feed her" she handed the crying baby to Nichkhun and a bottle filled with milk.

He sighed and walked up to their bedroom. He entered and locked the door.

"Please stop crying Angel" he hushed and danced her around but she kept on crying.

"Tiff, wake up" he shook her body lightly. He doesn't have any other choice than to ask help from Tiffany.

"What is it?" She asked sleepily while rubbing her eyes.

"Can you help me with Angel?" He begged. Tiffany looked at the baby bundle that Nichkhun was hugging.

Slowly, she sat up and asked Nichkhun to pass the baby to her. She cradled Angel who didn't stop crying.

"What is she doing here Oppa?" She asked softly but her eyes are fixed on the baby's face.

"She's moving her things here"

"Early in the morning? She must be excited" Tiffany said bitterly.

"Tiff...we can still cancel everything if.."

"Stop it Oppa. We talked about this before and I'm not going to change my mind so easily" she sighed and stood up.

"Can you please leave? I will feed the baby" she said coldly without glancing at Nichkhun. He left with a heavy heart.

"Hey there Angel, did your mom feed you at all? You look so thin and pale" Tiffany whispered. She glanced at the bottled milk that Nichkhun left on the desk. She shook her head in disappointment.

"Doesn't she know that you need to drink milk? I'm so disappointed in her" Tiffany said before she ed her shirt. The baby stopped crying and she's now looking at Tiffany with a smile. She kept on as if she hasn't eaten for days.

"I still give Alex and Adrian milk. Do you like it Angel?" Tiffany cooed. The baby giggled.

"You know.....I really like your name Angel" Tiffany said as she remembered the past.

"Babe, when we get married I want to have many kids with you" Nichkhun said as he backhugged Tiffany with affection. Both of them were enjoying the sunset together. It was their routine ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter