Chapter 25: Don't Leave Omma

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ SNSD's Dorm:

The eight girls except for Tiffany are seen gathering around in the living room. They were all busy chatting about their day and anything that's fun to talk about.

"Girls~ I was thinking of joining Hello Baby again. So that when I get married, I will know how to take care of a baby" Hyoyeon said. The girls burst into laughter while Hyoyeon pouted.

"I'm sorry Hyo but you're not fit to be a mother yet" Sunny pointed out.

"I know that but maybe I could borrow your baby for me to practice on?" Hyoyeon diverted her eyes to Jessica who looked at her member blankly.

"What?" She asked in confusion. It was obvious that she did not pay attention at all.

"She asked whether she could borrow Haeyeon" Sooyoung repeated for the ice princess.

"No way. I would rather leave the group" Jessica joked but they did not laugh. It was because Jessica looked serious with that straight face of hers.

"Are you serious?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm not guys. Cis~ I was only kidding but you all took it seriously" Jessica smiled. All of them breathed out a sigh of relief.

"But then I am thinking of quitting" she added to which they gasped.

"Unnie~ you can't leave" Yoona was already sobbing. She loves her members and she can't imagine if one of them leave.

"You can't be serious right? I know! You're only joking right Sica?" Sunny asked hopefully.

"I'm serious girls. We need to start thinking about settling down" Jessica looked at them.

After the long silence, Taeyeon let out a sigh.

"I think Jessica's right. We aren't getting any younger" Taeyeon said.

"But Unnie, that could wait right? You aren't planning on leaving soon right?" Seohyun sobbed. The maknaes were the only ones affected.

"Of course not Hyun" Jessica chuckled. It made them all burst into laughter.

"For a minute there, I thought you wanted to quit now" Yuri commented.

"But you have a point Sica" she added. Everyone agreed as they nodded.

"Omma~" the little voice interrupted them. It was Taehyun walking out of one of the bedroom with his blue bolster.

"Nae?" Taeyeon pulled him up to sit on her lap as she caressed his hair.

"Hungry~" he pouted and yawned.

"Aww~ he's so cute Unnie" Yoona giggled. The other girls stared at the mother and son with awe.

Taeyeon chuckled as Taehyun closes his eyes and fell asleep in his mother's embrace.

"I wish Taehyun is my son instead" Jessica said.

"Wae?" Taeyeon asked in confusion.

"Firstly, Haeyeon is such a sleepy head and she only wakes up when she's hungry or when her diaper is full. She only calls me when she wants milk but she calls her Appa most of the time" Jessica ranted.

"That's normal Sica ah. Taehyun used to be like that but as he grew up, he becomes more hyper. He doesn't sleep as much now" Taeyeon smiled as she remembered her first time carrying Taehyun in her arms. The baby wouldn't stop crying until when Baekhyun carried him.

"And I still think Haeyeon is a cute baby. She will surely grow up to be like you" Yuri butted in.

"Hehe....she sure is a sleepy head like me" Jessica agreed.

"Yeah and I wonder how Donghae could stand living with two sleepy heads" Hyoyeon joked.

"Whatever Hyo~" Jessica rolled her eyes playfully.

Seohyun would laugh a little at her sisters' silliness yet part of her kept on worrying about Tiffany and baby Aoran.

'I don't know what to do. I can't tell the unnies about what's worrying me. And Tiffany Unnie will be heartbroken if she knew. Ahh! What to do?!!!'

"Hyunnie are you alright?" Sunny suddenly asked when she saw their maknae not joining in their conversation.

"Oh? Hmm....I'm okay Unnie" she gave them her best smile. Yet i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter