Chapter 43: Confession

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later:

At KhunFany's residence:

Nichkhun suddenly woke up when he felt a kick on his chest. He rubbed his eyes and smiled at the sight of Alex. He's sleeping with his legs on Nichkhun's chest.

He got up slowly and his eyes wander around the room. He couldn't find Tiffany nor Adrian.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Hello?"

"Good morning Oppa. Did I wake you up?" It was Tiffany.

"No, I'm already wide awake"

"Hmm...but you are still on the bed with your eyes half open right?" Tiffany .

"Aigoo" Nichkhun scratched his head due to embarrassment.

"Anyway, I called because I need you to pick Adrian up from the company. He said he's feeling bored here"

"Tiff, do you really have to work? Its Sunday today" he said, feeling frustrated.
"Oppa, its our comeback and I can't bear to mess up"

"Arasso, I won't stop you but make sure you take care of yourself"

"Okay Oppa. See you"

Nichkhun got up and walked towards the bathroom to get ready. A few minutes later, Alex woke up too. He rubbed his eyes cutely and hug his teddy bear tightly, imagining that he's embracing his mother.

"What are you doing Alex?" Asked a very surprised Nichkhun.

"Appa I want Omma" Alex whined.

"Omma is working. Hurry up and get changed now" Nichkhun said with a monotone.

"I'm tired. Where's Adrian?" Alex pouted. Nichkhun shook his head and sat beside his son.

"He's with Omma. We have to hurry if you want to see Omma" at the mention of his mother, Alex stood up and ran towards the bathroom. Nichkhun chuckled and followed him.

Meanwhile at SM Building:

"Adrian! Stop running" Tiffany called out. Adrian giggled as he escaped from his mother.

The other girls chuckled as they watched the mother and son running around the practice room.

"They look so cute" Yoona smiled.

"Yeah" Sooyoung agreed.

"Unnie, let me catch him" Seohyun offered to help as she saw how tired Tiffany looked. The latter only nodded as she sat next to Taeyeon on the floor.

"He's such a handful" Taeyeon said.

"Yeah he is. You wouldn't be able to imagine when he's at home"

"I can only imagine"

"So, how's Taehyun?"

"He's doing well in school. He and Haeyeon are getting closer every single day"

"I'm glad"

"How about the triplet?"

Tiffany looked down at the mention of the word triplet. It brought her back to that tragic moment.

"I'm so sorry Miss. There's nothing we can do"

"No! You have to save him please"

"He's suffering from Acute lymphocytic leukemia and it can't be cured. At least not for a small baby like him. Even if he could, the chances of him surviving is very little"

"Fany, I'm sorry. I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter