Chapter 7: Good News or Bad News?

Life of KhunFany after their marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What happened to my Tiffany?” Nich who had rushed to the hospital asked the girls who waited anxiously outside the ER. “Nich Oppa, we’re glad you could make it” Hyo said. “Yeah Oppa…She fainted earlier in the van so we rushed her here” Yuri smiled bitterly. “BO?!” Nich looked shocked but quickly compose himself. “Does your manager know of this?” Nich asked carefully. “Ne…he’s the one who drove us here but he’s at the company now” Tae explained and then sigh. Before Nich could ask more, a Dr approached them with an unreadable expression.

 

“Who’s the patient’s family?” He asked. “I’m her husband. What’s wrong with her?” Nich asked swiftly. “Well~ your wife is one month pregnant but her condition is not stable for now so we’ll have to keep her here for further examination. She’ll be discharged once she’s healthy enough” the Dr explained and left them. This private hospital is only for important people and idols so luckily they won’t have to worry about the fans. “P-Pregnant?” Nich couldn’t believe it and he felt like his whole world is about to collapse. “Let’s go check up on Unnie” Seo urged, feeling the tension in the atmosphere. “Yeah, let’s go girls” Tae called all the girls to ROOM 7 and leave Nich for now. He seems so stressed out. After no one is around, Nich shouted in frustration and hit the wall until his knuckle bleed.

 

Meanwhile in ROOM 7:

 

“Omo….What should we tell Manager Oppa?” Yul asked anxiously. The room was quiet with only the sound of beeping from the machine. “Molayo~ I guess we need to tell him as soon as possible” Tae sighed as she stared at the unconscious Tiffany. “Poor Unnie” Seo sadly said and held Tiff’s left hand while her other hand is held by YoonA. “But this is good news girls. Why are you all so sad?” Jess suddenly asked making them speechless. It is good news so why are they acting this way? “Well…not everyone knows about Unnie’s marriage” Seo stated. “Yeah and what will people think if they found out she’s pregnant?” Soo added. “They are right Sica…all those crazy haters out there might try any possible ways to hurt her” Tae reasoned. “I hate it when all of you are right. So what’s the plan?” Jess asked feeling frustrated.

 

Before anyone can answer, the patient woke up. “W-Where am I?” Tiff asked weakly as she scanned the white room. She saw all her members’ worried expression. “You’re in the hospital Tiff” Hyo smiled. “Why?” She asked again. “Well..You fainted in the van” Sunny grinned. “Why?”She asked, making them more anxious. “Tiff…You’re pregnant” Jess answered because she can’t bear to lie to her best friend. “Chincha?” Tiff couldn’t believe it but she felt happy inside but also partly scared. “Where’s Oppa?” Tiff didn’t give them chance to answer her question. “Do you girls mind waiting outside? I need to talk to Tiff” Nich came in and his voice scared the girls. But they obeyed and left the couples.

 

“Oppa..” Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter